Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Marquez Faceoff waaay better than Mayweather-Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was okay. It was a bit better than the Mayweather/Ortiz Face Off IMO.

My brother really hated it and he is one of the biggest *******s in the world. He was screaming at the television, "What the fuck is this JFK type shit?! Are they seriously giving each other pointers? What the fuck?!"

I can't wait for the Cotto-Margarito Face Off though. Kellerman gave that one "OMG" status.

Comment

Max made it wack as ****... TS is clearly a ***uiao, but at least there r some people here that say it was better that aren't obvious ***uiaos... Personally I like the idea of them watching their past fights, maybe Cotto and Marg will too... But I didn't feel ANY tension at all... In fact, they seemed TOO friendly with each other.

And Kellerman made it pretty damn annoying. His questions were stupid, and he asked the same question twice. Than he asked a question "How did Pacquiao land that awkward punch and get a knockdown?" Uhh... The ****ing guys hard as hell, is that news to u Max? And the making them get up and show Kellerman TWICE that when a southpaw fights a righty, the fighter with the foot on the outside has the advantage. Did he really need to hear that twice? Kellerman made it annoying.

Manny's reaction to Marquez's putting his foot on the outside (stepping away) was rather impressive. I Roach credit for that.... That said, Kellerman basically forcing Manny to reveal a secret to Marquez.... Once again, Kellerman's a jackass

Comment

Maybe its me but I thought Max was doing all the talking I think if we add everything JMM and Manny said it would total maybe 45 seconds of the 15 minutes. one thing I don't get and I don't mean it as a disrespect but why doesn't Manny use a translator like JMM(who speaks better English) does?

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
          Max made it wack as ****... TS is clearly a ***uiao, but at least there r some people here that say it was better that aren't obvious ***uiaos... Personally I like the idea of them watching their past fights, maybe Cotto and Marg will too... But I didn't feel ANY tension at all... In fact, they seemed TOO friendly with each other.

And Kellerman made it pretty damn annoying. His questions were stupid, and he asked the same question twice. Than he asked a question "How did Pacquiao land that awkward punch and get a knockdown?" Uhh... The ****ing guys hard as hell, is that news to u Max? And the making them get up and show Kellerman TWICE that when a southpaw fights a righty, the fighter with the foot on the outside has the advantage. Did he really need to hear that twice? Kellerman made it annoying.

Manny's reaction to Marquez's putting his foot on the outside (stepping away) was rather impressive. I Roach credit for that.... That said, Kellerman basically forcing Manny to reveal a secret to Marquez.... Once again, Kellerman's a jackass
          That's are all honest thoughts from both camp! These 2 has nothing to hide! This fight will be smarts vs smart! Will vs will! Power vs power! Style vs style!

There's no Bull **** like any Floyd hype! Floyd promised to KO Judah, JMM & Baldomir but only potshot & run! Floyd said he wants to clean the sport BS! BUt fking sucker punch Ortiz just to get his KO on his record! Floyd Challenge Pac but Duck in the end!

JMM ask for a rematch? He got what he wished for. Pac give his some compromised & meet him at a catch weight! Pac will make the weight not like Floyd who cheats JMM. Floyd cruise against JMM! Pac will finish JM this time!

Comment

Comment

To be honest, I didn't really like any of them.

Guys with poor english aren't suited for Face-Off, and on top of that there isn't really any animosity between Juan and Manny.

Face-Off will only work for me prior to fights like DeGale-Groves, Bellew-Cleverly, Klitschko-Haye etc.
              Last edited by Bring It On; 10-02-2011, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Yup a different way for a faceoff and that was dope.

Comment

lol @ pac hitting jmm when he was already down..mr congressman very humble and fair man huh??? lol

i just watched it and must say that it was boring..those two don't even know how to speak English zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and mannys eemmm aammm eemm ammm mmmmmm eeemmmm is getting on my nerves lol

instead of gambling and taking roids he should take English classes

yea pac fans like the face off so do jmm fans but at the end of the day we all know that it is a catch weight fight which jmm can't possibly win...

so doesn't matter what they do..even if they had the pope sitting there with them they can't make it something which is not....it is not a promising fight...it's in mannys advantage and it's gonna be one sided..so a true boxing fan won't be looking forward to this catch weight fight.

Comment

I liked it. I think it worked well because of who the fighters were. They were trying to tell the audience that there is probably little to no secrets in the boxing techniques they'll be employing in the ring and for them to expect another war.

Given from previous faceoff installments, I think everyone has grown accustomed to getting a few min. of the fighters just talking shi.t and trying to psyche the other one out.

We should know by now that these guys are more warriors than talkers. JMM can probably find it in him to play the smack-talking boxer for a few min. to rile up the fans, but we all know Pac doesn't really play the tough and threatening boxer nor get threatened by verbal attacks. Pac's on top of the boxing world and doesn't care for that stuff, he'll just laugh in your face, pray for you, or both. The most important part for him is when he's finally allowed to punch you in the face. I'm sure JMM feels the same.

Comment

Just watch it, Kellerman was trying too hard to make it interesting, if that makes any sense. The problem is that no one took the bait, and it ended up looking like a boxing seminar, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X