Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO:Lou Dibella BLASTS Ortiz "Ortiz should be ashamed of himself,he's a F'ing punk"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Hopkins fought Taylor twice, you all talked mad **** about Dibella and didnt give a **** what he had to say, Now all the sudden since Dibella is all over Floyds **** you are paying attention..

Floyd fans are some flip flopping hoes.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      He's not saying that.

In my estimation, LDB is saying the same thing I thought:

"Damn. Ortiz touched Mainada, and Chino went down. Ortiz touched Peterson, and Lamont was sprawled all over the ropes. Ortiz touched Viv, and Harris got blown out. Ortiz touched Berto, and Andre went down a couple of times.

But when Ortiz hit Floyd, May just smiled at him"

So, is Floyd's chin THAT good? Or is there something else going on?
      All those fighters have been down previously, as best as I remember. Victor also hit them cleaner, with more power and far, far more often than he hit Mayweather. Mayweather is an ATG defensive fighter. Not getting hit clean is sort of his thing.

Dibella's simply sore (and has been ever since the fight) that his cash cow got exposed, jeopardising a possible future fight against Mayweather or Pacquiao.

Comment

Musha,

To the extent that somebody could be a "fan" of a promoter, i guess I'm a "fan" of LDB.

I respect the guy. His intelligence and his accomplishments in the sport.

Is there stuff that i should know that you can tell me? Or via PM?
        Keep making him rich...I'm sure LDB doesn't mind having a sucker pay his rent, bills and retirement! LOL!!! Got to love ignorant kids nowadays... hah.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post

Dibella's simply sore (and has been ever since the fight) that his cash cow got exposed, jeopardising a possible future fight against Mayweather or Pacquiao.
          This right here! Doesn't take a genius to figure out this guy is mad his fighter got exposed! Lol get over it!

Comment

where's dibella's video expressing how much of a punk berto was after collazo fight. or how about berto cryin like a b1tch after ortiz spanked him.

Comment

LMAO @ Dibella still trying to push that hypejob, fraud Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Well if he's saying that, then that's ******ed.
                Well, he SAID it.

He said that in the past couple of big ppv fights, the opposition has looked considerably ledd formidable than they had previously. It just so happens that there was enhanced testing in those fights?

I think Lou's implication is clear.

Now, I know that Vic never landed clean on Floyd. Which is the ******* Paradox:

One ******* told me that Vic was "owning" Floyd. I said, OK, then Floyd must have a great chin. Since he was unaffected by the same punches that were flooring other guys. His reply? No, because the punches weren't clean/flush.

Oh, OK. Vic was owning Floyd with missed punches. Thanks. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ainokea View Post
                  Keep making him rich...I'm sure LDB doesn't mind having a sucker pay his rent, bills and retirement! LOL!!! Got to love ignorant kids nowadays... hah.
                  Well, if I'm ignorant about something, please educate me. Transport me out of suckerdom.

What makes LDB such a bad guy?

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
                    All those fighters have been down previously, as best as I remember. Victor also hit them cleaner, with more power and far, far more often than he hit Mayweather. Mayweather is an ATG defensive fighter. Not getting hit clean is sort of his thing.

How much of a cash cow was Berto, really?

Damn near the whole - if not the entirety - of the licensing fees went to Berto's purses. How exactly was AB a cash cow?

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                      When Hopkins fought Taylor twice, you all talked mad **** about Dibella and didnt give a **** what he had to say, Now all the sudden since Dibella is all over Floyds **** you are paying attention..

Floyd fans are some flip flopping hoes.....
                      You can use the search button above and check for my previous stances on LDB. I have always been generally pro LDB.

DiBella did an EXCELLENT job promoting Malignaggi.

I'm interested PRIMARILY because I want to see if/how Berto can come back.

I encourage you to listen to the call. It's long, so I just put it on in the background while I did some other ****.

What caught my attention was that Berto doesn't seem to know what went wrong that night, and he is defensive about discussing the loss. He was asked several legitimate questions, and he bowed up. And Lou DiBella (whom I like) jumped to Andre's defense on some hyper-sensitive ****, too.
                      You know that the promoter gets paid as a function of the fighter's purse? Right?

Direct relationship.

If LDB is getting paid, then Sergio is getting paid.

...and every fight fan should want to see Sergio get paid.
                      ...and those are just some of my pro-DiBella posts in the past few months.

No flip-flop here, mijo.

Comment

Working...
                      X