No announcement yet.

Why Floyd is WRONG...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Floyd is basing it off "well, I knew Oscar, Shane, Vernon, Diaz, zab, etc when they were all in the ams.".

It's arrogance more than ignorance. I think Floyd is very educated about the history of the sport. Listen to what he talks about. Look at how he fights.

How many guys talk about pull counters? Or check hooks? Or seeing another fighter's scar tissue?

It's just that Floyd is very arrogant about HIS beliefs. And it's actually kinda old-school.
    Yea it is certainly about how he views himself, because he knows that isn't true.

Really any fighter in Floyd's position I expect arrogance, hell even from a lesser fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Now , why would a grown man need to insult someone's mother? Someone he never met?

What does that say about you?
      How am I insulting his mother when I only said the truth. It is a well known fact and well documented. I was not being negative I was being a realist. Do you not understand the difference?

And secondly Floyd has insulted Pacquiao's mother on the infamous UStream vid. You know the one, the most racist vid in UStream history. He said something about Pac's mom making him sushi which is ******ed because sushi is a Japanese dish. Unlike my comment which was 100% true, his comment was 100% made to insult and inflict damage and once again was 100% false.

Dont be mad that I just owned you.
      Last edited by Check_hooks; 07-22-2011, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by randomwalk View Post
        Manny already had 3 world titles before his 25th birthday. Floyd had 2.
        And he was fighting on floyds undercards..

Comment

Some pac fans really showing their true colors in this thread. Wow.

A chance to inteligently discuss mayweather being wrong and you guys instantly begin ****ting out your mouths.

No wonder pac fans are widely considered to be a plague on boxing. Pure hate. Unprovoked and completely unneccesary...

Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            How am I insulting his mother when I only said the truth. It is a well known fact and well documented. I was not being negative I was being a realist. Do you not understand the difference?

And secondly Floyd has insulted Pacquiao's mother on the infamous UStream vid. You know the one, the most racist vid in UStream history. He said something about Pac's mom making him sushi which is ******ed because sushi is a Japanese dish. Unlike my comment which was 100% true, his comment was 100% made to insult and inflict damage and once again was 100% false.

Yeah. you owned me by calling Floyd's mom a crackhead. Congratulations.

If it's OK with you, I'm gonna get back to discussing the sport. Because I'm above discussing that Dionisia was a whore for sailors. Yes. That is how she made money. Fact.

If you want to dispute that, tell me where she worked. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Floyd iz neva rong. Quit hatin becuz im a gr8rh8r

Comment

I do agree, fighters can get better with age/experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Yeah, what an insult! "Your mom makes you sushi"...

Even if it was an insult about his mom, which I can't possibly see how it is, why would YOU need to stoop to FMJ's low level that all so many Pac fans keep talking about. You are acting like you are Pac's woman or something that u need to protect his honor. I'm sure Pac reply to FMJ if he wanted to, he certainly doesn't need u to do it for him, does he? He is a Congressman

Comment

Agree 100%.

As well, Manny has always turned heads. Go rewatch his first fight in the U.S. vs Legwaba and listen to what the hbo crew have to say in round 2. They know they are watching the emergence of a bright star. And Manny took that fight on 2 weeks notice to boot.

Now, with studying tapes, learning more punches, better strenght training, Pacquiao is the face of boxing. Floyd...well...he's simply jealous. (And not to bright either)

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                      Agree 100%.

As well, Manny has always turned heads. Go rewatch his first fight in the U.S. vs Legwaba and listen to what the hbo crew have to say in round 2. They know they are watching the emergence of a bright star. And Manny took that fight on 2 weeks notice to boot.

Now, with studying tapes, learning more punches, better strenght training, Pacquiao is the face of boxing. Floyd...well...he's simply jealous. (And not to bright either)
                      Well, I wouldn't say that.

I think BOXING WISE, Floyd is smarter than just about anyone else.

It's suspicion...not jealousy. I think Team May is genuinely suspicious. Justified or not.

Manny's refusals have served to exacerbate those suspicions.

Comment

Working...
                      X