Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those are not a fan of Floyd and Pac. Do you think Floyd really want to fight Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    No I don't think so... Floyd would have come up with something else. I don't believe he wanted the fight at all at that moment or this. Hopefully one day he will.
    so you are a fortune teller now. Ok how about this. How about pac seriously calls his bluff just once and actually agrees to testing. We dont know what would happened because he did not and never has agreed. If you are so sure that will happen call up manny and just tell him to agree. By you account floyd will find another excuse right so what better way to expose that then to actuallly agree.

Comment

I'm a fan of both in the ring, not really a follower of either. Basically I'm not a fanboy like these people here.

I never thought I would say this but Floyd wants no part of Manny, it's official.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyKiller View Post
        Larry are you not a floyd fan?
        Larry is the number 1 Floyd fan...the leader of the Mayweather Mafia who if flip flopping because Floyd is to coward for him.

Comment

I think Floyd doesn't want to fight Pacman.

Comment

Floyd's done with fighting...period. If he has to come back, he'll take the lowest risk/highest reward fight possible. In other words, anyone BUT Pac. If and when he needs money again, he'll take a "tune up" fight, cash out, then call it a day. He's like the guy at a poker table who cashes out once he wins a big hand.

Comment

so were are the true boxingfans cuz all the guys replying are either floyd nuthuggers or pac nutthuggers and its obvious, i was never intersted in seeing this fight, why because the way i saw it, it was like floyd vs marquez all over again, and i still dont see it different why because i havent seen any changes with pac that everybody says he has, why i dont see because i havent seen pac fight anyone who can test him since he fought marquez, and you could complain all you want, remember his last opponents are guys that arent that good or that werent a challenge anymore, you could complain im seeing it how it is thats all, and about the question, he wanted too fight him but what happened with the negotiations they fell apart and now one man is suing the other so if it doesnt happen it just wasnt meant to happen there are other great fighters out there these guys arent the only boxers in boxing remember and another thing i hope both floyd and pac retire soon cuz there fanbase is whats killing boxing

Comment

I had hopes that the fight will happen...I was thinking that PAC will soon give in to the random testing...but the recent $100M demand made me think that Floyd doesn't want it...

Comment

Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
                  so were are the true boxingfans cuz all the guys replying are either floyd nuthuggers or pac nutthuggers and its obvious, i was never intersted in seeing this fight, why because the way i saw it, it was like floyd vs marquez all over again, and i still dont see it different why because i havent seen any changes with pac that everybody says he has, why i dont see because i havent seen pac fight anyone who can test him since he fought marquez, and you could complain all you want, remember his last opponents are guys that arent that good or that werent a challenge anymore, you could complain im seeing it how it is thats all, and about the question, he wanted too fight him but what happened with the negotiations they fell apart and now one man is suing the other so if it doesnt happen it just wasnt meant to happen there are other great fighters out there these guys arent the only boxers in boxing remember and another thing i hope both floyd and pac retire soon cuz there fanbase is whats killing boxing
                  Hey JMM nutthugger, I'm neither a pac nutthugger nor a floyd nuthugger...

Comment

Nine commas and no periods = hard to read and understand.

Here's a few to get you started - ". . . . . . . ."

Comment

i agree with this post 100! I love to watch manny fight and i really appreciate floyds skill. But if this fight happens its gonna be the biggest big fight mismatch in a while if ever. Im not saying that to hate on manny but when floyd was number #1 p4p and manny #2 i believed manny to be a very far away #2 and as you said in your post Manny hasnt fought anyone that makes me feel different. Hes fought alot of guys that make his style look good but like you i dont see the evolution that others do only because he has made it a point not to fight anyone who would test that. And i think it does him a disservice in the sense that it doesnt prepare him for a floyd fight. He hasnt fought anyone that has had to make him think since JMM. I just think when he is forced to think he will go back to looking like the manny of a few years ago and the fight will be boring.

Comment

Working...
                      X