Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
    We live in a world where the powers that be dictate and determine what reality is. The US government definitely does it, and the sports world has been doing it for a while now too.I truly thought bradley won a tough close fight. If he had opened up more with combos, there would not have been a question.Manny in my mind did not win. At most, it could have been a draw if they didn't think Timothy did enough. With this performance from Manny and Floyd's last fight,I think their fight will be a classic. Both guys have slowed down and are slightly out of their prime. That means there should be more heavy exchanges and fireworks in the ring.

I think Bradley can definitely peak at those guys skill level. He'll never be a draw or make the money like them but he has great talent and ability. He's in a position now where he can become the ultimate villian. He can make lots of money playing that role although he is truly just the opposite. Imagine if he was flamboyant in the ring. Imagine him throwing the bolo punch or sticking his head out daring Manny to hit him. Imagine him showboating everytime he made Manny miss. What if he threw both hands up going back to the corner after every close round as if he had won it. People would perceive this fight much different.Tim has all the skills, but because he lacks a big punch and because he doesn't put on "a show" in the ring, he doesn't get the credit he deserves.I wish him the best because he is a hell of a fighter and a hell of a champion.Its too bad and a damn shame not enough people acknowledge that.
    This^^^I totally agree...

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      nah, i would say it's exactly what it was (a toss up fight)

i have no problem with ether man getting the close win.............
      The three blind judges were so mesmerized of Bradley's supercombo-power-punches in the AIR, on the GLOVES, on the ARMS that they completely forget that you need the opponent's body and head to connect them to for them to be counted a point...
      I didn't realize it is much more easier to go to professional boxing now, i just need to punch the air for three minutes of every round and i will win a championship belt!!!

Teddy Atlas and Floyd Mayweather Snr., two of the most notorious Pacquiao haters, both said Manny won the fight... In Teddy Atlas own words, "It's either corruption or incompetence. There'll be a rematch. It speaks to the corruption of the sport. The criminals will be rewarded" - ESPN's Teddy Atlas

Comment

Working...
      X