Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Henry apparently going to have an mma fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar Henry apparently going to have an mma fight?

I think someone needs to inform Omar that he has done nothing in the sport of Boxing and acts like he is one of the best boxers in the world. Kid needs to start getting real Boxing experience now or when he goes to face the elite in the division he is going to get that ass spanked.

http://twitter.com/omarhenry

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
    I think someone needs to inform Omar that he has done nothing in the sport of Boxing and acts like he is one of the best boxers in the world. Kid needs to start getting real Boxing experience now or when he goes to face the elite in the division he is going to get that ass spanked.

http://twitter.com/omarhenry
    rofl, I would watch MMA just to see a character like Omar fight in there

Comment

NO ONE CARES, or knows who omar henry is

Comment

****k this diva.. he'd probably get embarrassed in an MMA fight anyway.. so go ahead.

Comment

Dude got way ahead of himself and now nobody including his manager, promoter or supporters like him. When you are Mayweather and do an average of 1mil PPV buys every time out and generate tons of money then it's reasonable to act this way, but when it's a prospect with 10 fights or less that has never been in the main event of something then it's kinda ridiculuos. But whatever makes him feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
            Dude got way ahead of himself and now nobody including his manager, promoter or supporters like him. When you are Mayweather and do an average of 1mil PPV buys every time out and generate tons of money then it's reasonable to act this way, but when it's a prospect with 10 fights or less that has never been in the main event of something then it's kinda ridiculuos. But whatever makes him feel better.
            He ain't got shyt on Katsidis!!!!

Comment

I hope this happens to him...

Then this...

Then this...

Then this...

Comment

at least he's training with a respectable team. Hope he does well in mma

Comment

Who cares? Nobody knows this guy even boxing fans.

Comment

kids a ****in idiot if he goes into mma he is going to tapped out and make no money. Best thing he can do is just get back in Boxing and start gaining experience unless he is running away from Boxing because of James Kirkland, Saul Alvarez, and Shawn Porter.

Comment

Working...
                    X