Collapse
No announcement yet.

TUF is just ridiculous compared with this:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont post much, cant really be bothered, but i agree with movebricks on the matter. Although it would be better, if we got to see some actually fighting, perhaps thats going to be apart of it, on a later shows.?

Comment

Originally posted by gigogreco View Post
      i dont post much, cant really be bothered, but i agree with movebricks on the matter. Although it would be better, if we got to see some actually fighting, perhaps thats going to be apart of it, on a later shows.?
      right, just wait for the next two episodes ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by KingOne View Post
        right, just wait for the next two episodes ;-)
        imagine robert de niro in analyze this or that, saying.. you.. you.. you´re good

awesome regarding the fights. The slowish build up is understandable and it is quite refreshing, eventhough i have the patience, of a 4 year old.

its a sweet feature, that we see so much from their training, actually i would like to see more, but compared to TUF, where we hardly see them train, this is so so much better.

if you know, how old is the programme..? im amazed there isnt more hype/knowledge about it.

Comment

Originally posted by gigogreco View Post
          imagine robert de niro in analyze this or that, saying.. you.. you.. you´re good

awesome regarding the fights. The slowish build up is understandable and it is quite refreshing, eventhough i have the patience, of a 4 year old.

its a sweet feature, that we see so much from their training, actually i would like to see more, but compared to TUF, where we hardly see them train, this is so so much better.

if you know, how old is the programme..? im amazed there isnt more hype/knowledge about it.

True man, as the title of this show already says it's about the WHOLE life of a fighter and not just about this 3% of your time competing in a ring or a cage. That's what most of the ppl (and self called "mma fans") don't get, it's a f... hard way until you get in there. I'd bet everything I got that 95% of the kids watchin' TUF won't pass only ONE day at this level of training. I don't even blame them for their opinion coz that image of an easy living is exactly what gets made by shows like TUF.

the show has already been produced at the end of 2009, but there had been some issues (...) what made it impossible to air the show before march 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOne View Post
            True man, as the title of this show already says it's about the WHOLE life of a fighter and not just about this 3% of your time competing in a ring or a cage. That's what most of the ppl (and self called "mma fans") don't get, it's a f... hard way until you get in there. I'd bet everything I got that 95% of the kids watchin' TUF won't pass only ONE day at this level of training. I don't even blame them for their opinion coz that image of an easy living is exactly what gets made by shows like TUF.

the show has already been produced at the end of 2009, but there had been some issues (...) what made it impossible to air the show before march 2011.
            whats up king one, are you just about ready, to throw the next episode up.?

cant have this thread rot away in the dark, too much quality in this show.
            Last edited by gigogreco; 03-28-2011, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Don't wanna steal KingOne's shine but here's the final episode, #4.

Comment

Working...
              X