"Outta" Money Mayweather... Floyd's Mercedes for sale on Ebay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonysoprano View Post
    LMFAO!

Its so ironic that a self proclaimed nickname "Money" is having money problems. this isnt the first time he's selling his stuff on ebay. remeber his limo;

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde..._limo_for.html

Comment

next thing you know he's gonna be tricking out ellerbe online.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonysoprano View Post
        he is broke because he is selling a car he doesn't want anymore?

Comment

Floyd is stupid. You gotta change the oil!

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
            LMFAO!

Its so ironic that a self proclaimed nickname "Money" is having money problems. this isnt the first time he's selling his stuff on ebay. remeber his limo;

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde..._limo_for.html
            he is about to make 30 million plus in march!!!!

is your money funny?

Comment

Originally posted by J_Roc View Post
              its a 2006. He needs to upgrade to a 2010. Damn y'all some haters
              That's funny because Mercedes discontinued that car. Keep it 5 more years and the price will double.

http://blog.leasetrader.com/archive/...ends-this.aspx

| By David Walker, LeaseTrader.com | Add Comment |
              Unrated

Mercedes SLR McLaren Discontinued, Say Good Bye production ends this year

It's been a long, drawn-out goodbye for the lackluster Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. The last of the original coupes rolled smoothly off the production line at the end of last year, and the subsequent SLR Roadster is set to follow in 2009.

The SLR drew criticism from the start as a wishy-washy compromise of a supercar with an automatic transmission, better suited towards boulevard cruising – of which it was capable in the grandest style – than white-knuckle driving. The future is looking brighter, however, as a whole array of mouth-watering supercars is popping up in the SLR's place. We brought you news yesterday that the SLR's supercharged V8 engine could find its way into the next Pagani. Before that we brought you spy shots of the upcoming SL65 AMG Black Series, whose performance promises to eclipse the SLR's at a fraction of the price. Mercedes is also preparing an even more extreme SLC with potentially even more blistering performance. McLaren, meanwhile, unhappy with the compromises forced upon it by Mercedes over the SLR project, is going its own way with the P11 project. With this cache of supercars coming down the road, we think it'll be rather hard to miss the SLR at all. Don't you?

Comment

You realise that unless you collect cars you sell them on and buy a new one before the value sinks to nothing right?

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  You realise that unless you collect cars you sell them on and buy a new one before the value sinks to nothing right?
                  yes, but that isn't a Honda Civic. It's an SLR McLaren

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work View Post
                    he is about to make 30 million plus in march!!!!

is your money funny?
                    No, my money is straight something i cant say for Fraud jr.'s financial situation & sexuality.

All i know is i have never had a car repossessed & never had a IRS tax lien against me.

F**K off al haymon/flawless ALT.

wait i forgot you were jidu dalli.

Comment

Cash cow got milked dry

Comment

Working...
                      X