Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal Explosions reported at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    You're gonna have to unpack this further because it sounds like you are holding the parents of slaughtered kids directly accountable.
    No.

The bomber, and his accomplices are directly responsible.

However, had those people not been let into the country in the first place, they couldn't have carried out the bombing.

And who let them in? The politicians the children's parents voted into office.

It's not this hard to figure out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      No.

The bomber, and his accomplices are directly responsible.

However, had those people not been let into the country in the first place, they couldn't have carried out the bombing.

And who let them in? The politicians the children's parents voted into office.

It's not this hard to figure out.
      I disagree.

That is hard to figure out.

People vote for their local MP's usually for promises to deliver change to their locality. We have also had multiple changes of government shifting primarily from centre left to centre right as I am sure you'll understand.

Old Doris votes for their MP because they promised her green spaces, John votes for the MP who will get funding for a youth centre and stop kids hanging around at the bottom of his street. If people thought nationally, and they do, they think in terms income tax, the national health service, education, and pensions. Agendas presented in leading parties manifestos

A narrative about terrorism is never discussed in elections in this country. Nothing real and practicable is offered to the electorate.

The electorate is NOT accountable.

Comment

Then who is?

Comment

Correct. But his parents were Libyan refugees who were let in. And the dad was arrested too!

So an actual Muslim immigrant, along with his son and others, killed a bunch of children.

They voted for the politicians who let them in, just as they promised to do.

So yes, they got exactly what they voted for. They got more Muslims, and the increased Muslim terror that they always bring.

It's not rocket science.
          Math dude.

The overwhelming majority of the victims and their parents werent old enough to have been voting back in the 80s.

I cant put it any simpler then that.

Comment

Then who is?
            Simple process of elimination isn't it?

It's not that hard to figure out.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              Math dude.

The overwhelming majority of the victims and their parents werent old enough to have been voting back in the 80s.

I cant put it any simpler then that.
              Notice I said grandparents too.

Do I need to say great grandparents and great great grandparents as well for you to grasp my point?

And you're going to mimic me, at least first comprehend what I'm saying.

Comment

Simple process of elimination isn't it?

It's not that hard to figure out.
                It's your opinion I'm asking about.

I know who all I hold accountable for the factors that led to the disaster.

I want to hear who you do.

Comment

Notice I said grandparents too.

Do I need to say great grandparents and great great grandparents as well for you to grasp my point?

And you're going to mimic me, at least first comprehend what I'm saying.
                  Since we are going back generations, you need to stop saying the phrase: THEY GOT WHAT THEY VOTED FOR in regards to the victims.

Its just false.

What dont you understand about that?

I didnt mimick you.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    Since we are going back generations, you need to stop saying the phrase: THEY GOT WHAT THEY VOTED FOR in regards to the victims.
                    I didn't say the victims.
                    I said the victim's parent's, grandparents, great grandparents, etc who voted in the politicians who let in more Muslims got what they voted for.

You're not getting, or intentionally misstating, what I'm saying.

The children are innocent victims here. They shoulder ZERO of the blame, responsibility, etc.

Comment

I disagree.

That is hard to figure out.

People vote for their local MP's usually for promises to deliver change to their locality. We have also had multiple changes of government shifting primarily from centre left to centre right as I am sure you'll understand.

Old Doris votes for their MP because they promised her green spaces, John votes for the MP who will get funding for a youth centre and stop kids hanging around at the bottom of his street. If people thought nationally, and they do, they think in terms income tax, the national health service, education, and pensions. Agendas presented in leading parties manifestos

A narrative about terrorism is never discussed in elections in this country. Nothing real and practicable is offered to the electorate.

And immigration. And unchecked immigration is a big portion of why this is happening. The main parties are pro-immigration to various levels of enthusiasm. The electorate keeps voting them in despite our concerns over immigration.

Comment

Working...
                      X