No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Searching? LMAOOOO. Dude, I'm just recalling all of the gay shlt you two clowns sent.

Does it make you mad that I remember how gay you guys are? Simple search that took 2 seconds, buddy. And it's all worth it to expose your gay ass!
    Exposed how you dumb fuking clown? lmfao What did you expose...other than you take entirely take to much dlck in the ass and admitting it

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Exposed how you dumb fuking clown? lmfao What did you expose...other than you take entirely take to much dlck in the ass and admitting it
      I exposed you two Queens. LMAOOO. So is that what you share? You play dress up together. And "see how tight" each other are?

You're a ****ing disgrace. Not only that, but you're the QUEEN of idle threats. WAHHHHH, I'M GOING TO PERMA-BAN YOU, STEAL YOUR IP, AND STEAL YOUR ACCOUNTS.

HOW'S THAT GOING FOR YOU, F@G-BOY?

Comment

• Since. Froid Roid is still enjoying his prize money from his fluke win. So far.. I guess..

there is..

Hope will save Froid!

For there are still fl0mos like Travestny and Bambam182 with ******ed logic to save him

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-13-2017, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Every rounds Froid hugs him while spitting out with IV fluids. The drama queen should do an advertising on erectile dysfunction medicines drugs.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-13-2017, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• And as we all know the reason for Froid's IV use as he and his team have mentioned was severe dehydration.

One must also question, is 750ml of saline and vitamins enough to clear severe dehydration?

The Answer is, NO, severe dehydration needs more than 750ml to clear a patient of severe dehydration.

So then why did he need only 750ml?

That's the red flag.

It wasn't for severe dehydration, but for something else.

A bottle of Pedialyte is even better than 1000ml of saline IVS.

Why IVS? Well we can conclude it's definitely not severe dehydration. It's for something else, that something else is not the reason why he did take IVS.

Red flags everywhere.

If you guys want to save your hero. Find the reason for severe dehydration. Last time I checked. A day before the fight. He was ready to tussle.

Diagnosed fit to fight by nsac doctor check!

Seen drinking and looking healthy and hydrated during the weigh-in. Check!

Verdict is out!

GUILTY BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT!

Looks ready and skin looks hydrated. Shiny and moisturized.

Lance Armstrong: 'Floyd is next.'

Comment

• look like spoon23 finally took his little peter dick out of pacboys tight butt since they are tight together.

lol look at spoon23, still coming up with conspiracy's that no one but himself and c0ck-boy believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                tired of fuking you. Your puzzy stinks. Dont be jealous. Spoon will still long dlck your bltch ass. Damn Never seen a bltch get so angry over another poster before. You're wore out and nasty **** thirsty and nobody wants you!
                lolololololol

Dude, these diehard Floyd fans should get a pay raise. They're not only biatching for Floyd, but their way of spinning things to make Floyd look like a Saint is just mind boggling stupid.

Anyway keep on raping these Fl0tards while I drink..

I'm thirsty from all this spinning from these flowtards. I'm going to drink a glass of water. No ivs needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                  look like spoon23 finally took his little peter dick out of pacboys tight butt since they are tight together.

lol look at spoon23, still coming up with conspiracy's that no one but himself and c0ck-boy believe.
                  Lol who cares what you think

You are an insect among biatches.

But your Floyd will always be a conman hahahaha!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Lol who cares what you think

You are an insect among biatches.

But your Floyd will always be a conman hahahaha!!

when pac-boy goes out with his sissy boys do you smell his dick when he comes back home to make sure he didnt cheat on you? smell his farts also and say "oh tyrone"

Comment

• What's wrong with what Floyd said to his fans about not coming back..

Answer:

Floyd is using this retired bs to get his name far away from manny, ask him about Conor and see the difference in his answer. he's done this "retired" bs before to avoid the best fighters in his division at their prime or moved out the division. I lost all of the little respect I still had for this ped using fraud after cheating against manny.

Guilty for quacking too damn much lmao

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-13-2017, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X