The TRUTH why GOD allows Suffering...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    we (humans) were set up for failure.

sure, there are plenty of truly good people but not nearly enough to say ''you know what, i really dont have an excuse.''

there are entire COUNTRIES suffering due to no fault of their own.
    be it a lack of natural resource (just the basics; water, farm-able land, a suitable climate), or a hostile environment (savages controlling things...all in the name of THEIR GOD)......these are not acts a god ''fearing'' person should be up against.

free will..........against the ultimate evil ?!?!?!? thats worse than pitting a baby against their father. the baby cant win and will only HOPEFULLY be free of the torture once its dies. and the most supreme entity thought this was a good idea ?!?!?!?

all i get from bible thumpers are ''you have to have faith. you will be rewarded.'' hhhhmmmmm....faith in god or rob store to put food on the table.....let me see.............

evil cu nts, as it turns out, have run of the world. it makes no sense. god is somewhere watching this and will have the nerve to fail us for not passing his test ?!?!? would god believe in himself if he were a human in todays society ?!?!?!?

''adam and eve fncked up so now everyone must suffer !!!''

thanks god. appreciated it
    Solid question there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindGame View Post
      Ok Noose, I hear ya.... I'm on lunch break so I have to make this quick....

Firstly, I apologize for doing a poor job of describing the meaning of this is scripture...

Both these verses complement one another... If your father has no respect for GOD (Hates GOD) or his Commandments and is a drug dealer (Supports his family with this.) and teaches his son to be a drug dealer, then guess what ???
      His son is going to be a drug dealer also...
      This sin of the father is passed to his son... If the son shares the same contempt for God and His Commandments as his father does, he'll pass the sin to his son also...

If a man is a thief (That's how he supports his family.) and he teaches his son how to be a successful Thief, then guess what ??? His son will also become a thief, and if he teaches his son to be a thief then his son will also be a thief....

Unless the child rejects the sin of his father and turns to GOD, he will repeat the sin that his father taught him...

The opposite of that would be if a man loves GOD and keeps His Commandments, (Sincerely tries to) and teaches his children to do the same, then GOD will bless them...

GOD'S not going to punish you for the sins of your father or children, but if you see nothing wrong with continuing the sins of your father or teaching your children to also commit those sins, then thoses sins are passed down until someone has the backbone to stop the chain....
      If you love GOD you're not going to be a drug dealer or make your living as a thief..
      It doesnt make sense.

According to your interpretation each person is being judged by their own actions. You're saying if a child does what his father does, then they are being punished for the sins of their father......but they are not. They are being punished for their own sins. It shouldnt matter if they were taught to sin by their father.

Yet according to the Bible...."PUNISHING THE CHILDREN FOR THE SIN OF THE FATHER'S TO THE THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATIONS OF THOSE WHO HATE ME".

It clearly states they are being punished for the sins of their father. No where does it say anything about "if they follow their fathers footsteps and copy their sinful lifestyle".

It completely contradicts Deuteronomy 24: 16 FATHERS SHALL NOT BE PUT TO DEATH FOR THEIR CHILDREN, NOR CHILDREN PUT TO DEATH FOR THEIR FATHERS; EACH IS TO DIE FOR THEIR OWN SINS.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        It doesnt make sense.

According to your interpretation each person is being judged by their own actions. You're saying if a child does what his father does, then they are being punished for the sins of their father......but they are not. They are being punished for their own sins. It shouldnt matter if they were taught to sin by their father.

Yet according to the Bible...."PUNISHING THE CHILDREN FOR THE SIN OF THE FATHER'S TO THE THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATIONS OF THOSE WHO HATE ME".

It clearly states they are being punished for the sins of their father. No where does it say anything about "if they follow their fathers footsteps and copy their sinful lifestyle".

It completely contradicts Deuteronomy 24: 16 FATHERS SHALL NOT BE PUT TO DEATH FOR THEIR CHILDREN, NOR CHILDREN PUT TO DEATH FOR THEIR FATHERS; EACH IS TO DIE FOR THEIR OWN SINS.
        Noose, I'm glad you are making the effort to understand and not playing games and throwing a temper tantrum when frustrated.... I will answer your question directly, but first a analogy for context.

1 quick quote....
        NIV....Psalms 81: 12 So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts to follow their own devices.

If a person continues to push away their father whenever their father is around, eventually their father will almost stop coming around, but never stop loving them...

Now if that person has a child, how is that child going to know their Grandfather when their father refuses to allow any contact ??? That child must reach out on their own to know their Grandfather, against the will of their own father....

NOW YOUR QUESTIONS....
        As far as your quotes, let's take a closer look.... You are quoting the book of Deuteronomy chapter 5 and chapter 24, these chapters are talking about two separate things.... Chapter 5 is Moses explaining the Ten Commandments, (While we are still alive, obviously not when we are dead.) while chapter 24 is talking about judgement after death....

Deuteronomy 5: 7 " YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER gods BEFORE ME."
        The whole explanation of this commandment is in Deuteronomy chaptet 5 verses 7-11...

You quoted verse 9 but needed to include verse 10 because they are part of the same sentence, notice the comma ???
        "THOSE THAT HATE ME, BUT SHOWING LOVE TO A THOUSAND GENERATIONS OF THOSE WHO LOVE ME AND KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS."

Verse 9 & 10 are part of the same sentence... "Hate" is being punished "LOVE" is being rewarded.... In Verse 9 HATE itself is keeping the father from GOD and is being punished/condemned... That same HATE is passed down the the child... Verse 10 states LOVE is rewarded... The cure for the punishment in verse 9 is verse 10... LOVE overcomes HATE...

Now your second quote is from Deuteronomy chapter 24...
        "PUNISHING" the children is not the same as "PUT TO DEATH" the children...

AFTER YOU HAVE DIED, in Chapter 24..
        This simply explains that after we die the sins of our parents or children are not going to be used as a basis to condemn us.... We have to answer only for what we've done, not for what others have done, regardless of their relation to us...

And if we claim the Blood of JESUS during our lives, then through the Blood of JESUS, He is condemned in our place...

Got to run, will get back to this thread when I have some time...

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          That's not gonna work. He needs to show Himself until then it's doubting for the forseeable future. I hope you understand why I can't follow your way.
          I do understand, it's a narrow road to travel and it's difficult as a human being to believe something we have not seen. But the truth is the truth. If you choose not to believe it's your choice and I respect it. Now, as a good christian, I want you to reconsider what you say and come back to the fold. That's just my wish for you. God bless you brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
            I do understand, it's a narrow road to travel and it's difficult as a human being to believe something we have not seen. But the truth is the truth. If you choose not to believe it's your choice and I respect it. Now, as a good christian, I want you to reconsider what you say and come back to the fold. That's just my wish for you. God bless you brother.
            I hope "God" continues to bless you too. If you come across any hard evidence, let me know immediately.

Comment

Working...
            X