Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Abregu Suffers KO Loss, Opponent Attacked Afterwards!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

abregu's chin is one of the worst. i saw the fight, it was this past friday. the FAB (argentine boxing federation) refuse to supervise this fight because his opponent was supposedly "overmatched" lol. this guy needs retirement badly

Comment

Argentines... or for that matter alotta Latinos... way too emotional. Of course, that isn't the only group that gets that way.... but still...

Comment

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
          SAdam Ali was the previous fight- pedrozoa punch didn't look low enough to try to bait the ref for a call- 'PYAAT' or get KTFO- end of story
          My bad, it was the name mentioned above the vid, and I agree, no pro with that much experience should be looking at the ref in the middle of heated exchanges with an opponent.

Comment

It has happened before in Argentina Lazarte vs Casimero ended up in a riot, too. Casimero had to hide under the ring apron, it was much worse, more than 50 people were involved. Have a look at this video, it happens at the end, when the Argentinian boxer is KO'd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1vXsVjgMpY

Comment

Damn, Abregu looked bad like a shell of his self. He defiantly needs to hang them up after this. When you got cab drivers sliding you all over the ring, its time to let it go.

Comment

Abregu got knocked the fuk out. Those last two shot were hard and brutal.

Lmfao at the family member all butt hurt. See him when he got in the ring all mad and giving a couple of weak but mad stares at the guy before throw two very weak punches. Lol

Comment

wow that is rock bottom

Comment

Remember how people thought Saddam Ali was good because he beat this guy?

And remember how people thought Crawford's win over Dulorme was good, because Dulorme beat this guy?

I swear people just don't know boxing at all. GGG has never beaten anyone good but beating Abregu makes you great! The double standards among some fanbases in boxing is crazy.

Comment

Pedrozo (the opponent) could have scored a double KO against the Abregu family. But I thyink he has a bit of class for that to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X