Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you be with a girl who would leave someone for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    Hell no..you just bang em a few times, use them for a little cash and food stamps and drive their car till it runs out of gas then BOOM!!!!! on to the next one
    Spoken like a true pimp...

"A playa is a playa, sh it slugs gon fly
    Ain't gon lie, pimped out her SSI
    Niiga dont ask why, just respect it
    She bought me the necklace the bracelet
    The Benzo she laced it
    Cribo got it, interior decorated..."

Notorious B.I.G.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Could you be with a girl who would leave someone for you?

I met a girl a while back in London and she's from Argentina. She did seem to fall for me quite a lot and i liked her. Anyway when she went back we continued to talk a lot but i was very busy and in an out of the UK and never really got chance to message her, so she thought i'd lost interest and then she met someone else which is fine as we never had a relationship really and i was busy and she has to live her life.

Anyway she found out i'll be on tour and playing in Buenos Aires, so she messaged me and i said i'm probably going to stay there a week as i don't have to be anywhere for another week yada yada.

She told her friends i'm gonna be there and they were aware of her feelings for me and kept getting her phone at a party trying to call me to get her to talk to me. So i asked why she had tried to call me and then we got talking and she was saying her feelings are still there and wants to see me. I said i noticed on her instagram she has a boyfriend now, which she said yeah and its kind of serious but it will be different if i'm going and would leave him.

So that leads me to that question. Could you really have a relationship with a girl that you know has it in their personality to just dump someone for another person. Since she found out i'm going she has barely stopped messaging me even though she's with someone else. My biggest issue is that she doesn't seem to care about stringing him along until i arrive. I'd have a bit more respect if she was just honest about it and told him she might have feelings for someone else, if she really feels that strongly. I'm kind of disappointed in her approach and attitude towards him as i believed she was a bit more genuine than that.
      Whats the name of your band, you rockstar you.

Comment

Absolutely not.

Would she give a **** if you weren't in a band?.

Comment

OP just wants to show off that he's in a band and gets international pu$$y.

The answer is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            OP just wants to show off that he's in a band and gets international pu$$y.

The answer is obvious.
            Yeah you going to sit there and take that paulf, there's only room for one band member on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Yeah you going to sit there and take that paulf, there's only room for one band member on here.
              Maybe a guitar duel is on the cards.

If they both play the guitar that is.

Comment

Wise man once said how you get her is how you'll lose her. I'll pass on investing my time on a female capable of that.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Wise man once said how you get her is how you'll lose her. I'll pass on investing my time on a female capable of that.

oh ****...i told you that too?

Comment

Kick 'er in the ****!

Comment

Don't matter to me.

Ima cheat on her anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X