No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Oscar De La Hoya at 147lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    The Forbes that fought De La Hoya would give a lot of problems to Pacquiao. Forbes is a very good defensive fighter and is tough as hell. No way he gets taken out at all. How can you even compare the two come to think of it? Forbes and Diaz? You base that off Diaz? Jesus!!! People are going mad.
    Are you talking about the same Forbes that lost to Grady Brewer, who the hell is Grady Brewer?!?!?!?!

Comment

DLH KO due to size Experience and skill factor. pac could never go 12 rounds with a Mayweather. Pac would be beaten

Comment

you just don't know **** about boxing if you think pac can beat de la hoya. I'm a pac fan and I'm still not that delusional. He'll be the vegas underdog against hatton if they ever do meet, but de la hoya? Some idiot was even saying floyd.

Comment

Oscar by KO in the 5th. Too big, too strong and too skilled for Pac to do what he does.

Comment

DLH is way too big for Pacquiao.

DLH can't make 147 though.

Comment

I seriously doubt that Pac could last the distance with any top 10 WW these days. "Came in as a WW?", do you realize WW's like Paul Williams come in at 164 sometimes?

Pac might have a chance against an extremely weight drained DLH at say 140, but that's pushing it. He's just way too small for DLH and given that DLH has been a little more active these days, he still has enough to stop Pac at 147, which I think he can make since he made 150 against Forbes.

Comment

I don't want to see Pacquiao against Oscar, i hope he reigns supreme at 135-140 for as long as he can.
                I can't believe Oscar was even considering this fight, what a ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
                  Anyone who says he can beat Oscar should be banned asap.
                  true lol..

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
                    true lol..
                    He beat a weight drained Oscar who hadn't fought at that weight in years. The same guy who weighed LESS than Pacquiao and was so drained he needed IVs to re-hydrate. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutTheFat View Post
                      Pac by a KO in 3. His relentless combos shatter the weight-drained DLH. J/K
                      The only guy that could see the weight , everybody else just skipped over it like always but gotta say it is a lot more under the spot light now , but back then very few saw what Manny was doing with his special weight clauses written into contracts , Morales , Cotto , Oscar , Margarito , Marquez , Algieri all had special weights .

Oscar was the worst case of a dehydrated fighter in such a big fight in the history of boxing .
                      He couldnt make 150 for Forbes , had not been 147 on fight night since he was a LW and had not weighed in below 147 for over 10 yrs and then you got Roach singing I trained him he cant pull the trigger now and if he dont make weight its no fight .

154 Oscar that fought Floyd would KO Manny .

Comment

Working...
                      X