No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Fine, whatever. Getting back to the original point, I say there is such a thing as a duck, it's not all subjective. When the consensus top challenger wants to fight you badly, will do it on your terms, you ignore him, what makes it not a duck?
    Yes, it's not all subjective, you're right. BTW, Martinez isn't the top challenger since he doesn't fight in Floyd's division, nor does he hold a belt there. So no, that's not a duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      This all true, but Floyd still gets more credit for beating Martinez than beating anyone else.
      you don't need to emphasize that. not with me at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        you don't need to emphasize that. not with me at least.
        This was in no means directed towards you. It was to simply add to your already fantastic post brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          The fact is, you don't know & have no authority to say that Martinez will be drained. Yet you continue. Martinez can very well be 154lber who's had an opertunity to fight for the middleweight title & did just that. I'm sorry that you're still trying to pass your opinion off as fact, when it's far from it.
          The fact is I don't need to see something to have a very good idea what will occur. I don't make money gambling by making wild ass guesses, your opinion is that of a boy who doesn't understand how things work, when you grow up you will see how flawed your stance is.

Burying your head in the sand all you want it does not change the probabilities of certain outcomes.

If they fight at 154 I wouldn't even give Floyd that much credit because I would expect him to win easily, it would just be another in a long line of quality wins. It would be no big deal~ because it is what I expect but it would be funny watching dudes flip out over something that should be obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Yes, it's not all subjective, you're right. BTW, Martinez isn't the top challenger since he doesn't fight in Floyd's division, nor does he hold a belt there. So no, that's not a duck.
            Sergio is willing to move down, hard to come up with a better challenger willing/able to fight at 154. You certainly don't need a belt to qualify. How do you see Sergio doing against the rest of the titleholders at 154: K9, Canelo, Zaurbek B?

Comment

Sergio is willing to move down, hard to come up with a better challenger willing/able to fight at 154. You certainly don't need a belt to qualify. How do you see Sergio doing against the rest of the titleholders at 154: K9, Canelo, Zaurbek B?
              No one said anything about a belt. It's as much a duck as Pacquiao is ducking Martinez. And I think Sergio flattens all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                No one said anything about a belt. It's as much a duck as Pacquiao is ducking Martinez. And I think Sergio flattens all of them.
                You mentioned SM not holding a belt as a reason. Pac gave up his totally bogus 8th belt immediately, Marg convinced him to stick to his 7th division. Floyd's 5th divisional belt at 154 is more legit, he's a 2x champ there, currently ranked #1. It's not a stretch to assume this top champ is ready for any challenger at that weight.

Comment

You mentioned SM not holding a belt as a reason. Pac gave up his totally bogus 8th belt immediately, Marg convinced him to stick to his 7th division. Floyd's 5th divisional belt at 154 is more legit, he's a 2x champ there, currently ranked #1. It's not a stretch to assume this top champ is ready for any challenger at that weight.
                  I didn't mention not having a belt as a reason. You said he's a challenger and I said he's not in the division as a challenger or champion. And we're way past the point of talking about what someone was in 1996. The bottom line is, if Floyd is ducking him, so is Pacquiao. Obviously neither are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
                    People need to stop crying about Martinez being too big. Martinez = 5'10, 75" reach. Floyd = 5'8, 73" reach. That is not a huge difference. If Martinez wants to come down to 154, Floyd should fight him. Martinez will tax that ass
                    Kelly Pavlik : 6-2, 75 inch reach
                    Paul Williams: 6-3, 82 inch reach

Andre Ward: 6-0 , 70 inch reach
                    Carl Froch: 6-1, 75 inch reach

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      The fact is I don't need to see something to have a very good idea what will occur. I don't make money gambling by making wild ass guesses, your opinion is that of a boy who doesn't understand how things work, when you grow up you will see how flawed your stance is.

Burying your head in the sand all you want it does not change the probabilities of certain outcomes.

If they fight at 154 I wouldn't even give Floyd that much credit because I would expect him to win easily, it would just be another in a long line of quality wins. It would be no big deal~ because it is what I expect but it would be funny watching dudes flip out over something that should be obvious.
                      Having a (very good idea), still doesn't make it true. The only boyish opinions around here are those that belong to you acting like you know something, like it's proven when in fact it is not.

What I find funny is how you go out of your way to discredit the fight before it happens acting like it's already past. That's boyish & nonsensical. Typical of those who support Floyd. A bunch of what-if's in a very real discussion.

The only facts in this discussion are those I support. Floyd & Martinez are considered 2 of the top 5 fighters in boxing. Both have held titles at 154, 1 currently does. Martinez is willing to meet him there & settle who's better. The fight would actually be more of an advantage to Floyd considering it's Martinez giving up his size. The facts.

You support opinion. (Well Martinez will be drained). Why?? Well because the gambler says so. Floyd will win easily. Why?? Because the gambler says so.

I suggest you lose your righteous gettup son. Cause your opinion based opinion is weak & amateur.

Comment

Working...
                      X