No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    No, it's actually not a double standard. As a matter of fact to try & compare them is kinda stupid. Why because you nor I know how Martinez will feel at 154. You're just making up stupid, irrelevant pre-excuses. You're comparing something that's happened to something that doesn't exist.
    Sticking your head in the sand not acknowledging a real issue, is not being real~

It is being willfully ignorant.

If I aim a gun and shoot at someones head I don't know for a fact I will kill them but chances favor me killing them, so just because I didn't know for a fact I would kill them (because the event had not taken place yet) would not get me off from attempted murder.

Sergio will decline going to 154 it if not a matter of if, but how much accepting that is being real~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Sticking your head in the sand not acknowledging a real issue, is not being real~

It is being willfully ignorant.

If I aim a gun and shoot at someones head I don't know for a fact I will kill them but chances favor me killing them, so just because I didn't know for a fact I would kill them (because the event had not taken place yet) would not get me off from attempted murder.

Sergio will decline going to 154 it if not a matter of if, but how much accepting that is being real~
      That is not a fact to say Martinez will decline, period.

Comment

That is not a fact to say Martinez will decline, period.
        Actually yes it is, draining more weight declines performance it does not help it. It can be offset by facing a smaller guy thus having another advantage but a guy never gets better from cutting more weight.

Cutting weight is one of the hardest things to do in boxing, and making light of it like you are doing shows huge naivety~

Comment

Actually yes it is, draining more weight declines performance it does not help it. It can be offset by facing a smaller guy thus having another advantage but a guy never gets better from cutting more weight.

Cutting weight is one of the hardest things to do in boxing, and making light of it like you are doing shows huge naivety~
          Making light of it like me?? You're the 1 solely focused on that. To extreme extent I might add, what the hell!

The point is, you nor I can say if Martinez would actually be draining. You nor I know if cutting that extra 4lb's will bother him. He's weighted as low as 157 fighting at middleweight & he has never looked drawn, or bothered at the weight ins like other fighters do.

I understand you don't want to see Martinez at 154. But that has nothing to do with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            What a badass Sergio is! Calling out a guy he'll outweigh by 20 pounds!!

How about talking to GOLOVKIN like that? A guy your own size?

But queergio, will Mayweather in turn split your eye open, and splatter your ass across the canvas like Chavez did to you A GUY WHO HAS BEEN BOXING FOR 8 YEARS? Or will he leave you (LITERALLY) unconscious, in a slumped up heap on the ropes like Margarito did to you? Margarito is your PAPÍ. . . Floyd will be too if he fights you, despite you being so much bigger.

Hahahahhaahah. . . Funny little phaggot Sergio is. . .
            umm i pretty sure money is the main motivator in this...

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Well Martinez still hasn't tested, unilaterally or otherwise, just for the hell of it. Ok, so it's a semantic disagreement, lets not call it a concession, call it what you want. The point is, SM is unlikely to make demands unacceptable to FMJ, and will likely accept any reasonable demand from Floyd. That better? Can we get to the point now?
              Yeah he hasn't tested but he has asked for testing before from an opponent.

Also, to say Martinez is unlikely to demand anything unacceptable to FMJ is irrelevant. There's maybe one fighter on earth who could.

Comment

• Martinez should fight Golovkin

Comment

Making light of it like me?? You're the 1 solely focused on that. To extreme extent I might add, what the hell!

The point is, you nor I can say if Martinez would actually be draining. You nor I know if cutting that extra 4lb's will bother him. He's weighted as low as 157 fighting at middleweight & he has never looked drawn, or bothered at the weight ins like other fighters do.

I understand you don't want to see Martinez at 154. But that has nothing to do with me.
                  Yes I can say for certain Martinez will be drained, it is a very important fact in determining what his performance will be~

You are making light of it because you are implying an obvious conclusion is equally as likely as something very unlikely.

Have you been on The Fantastic Voyage through Martinez's body so you know exactly how his inner bodily workings are different from like every other person who fights~

On top of that I know why type of Martinez is and the type he is is extremely vulnerable to decline, even a small one could completely change the game for him.

I am sorry that you can't see what should be clear to anyone who closely follows boxing, someday I hope you learn.
                  Last edited by The Gambler1981; 09-28-2012, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Yes I can say for certain Martinez will be drained, it is a very important fact in determining what his performance will be~

You are making light of it because you are implying an obvious conclusion is equally as likely as something very unlikely.

On top of that I know why type of Martinez is and the type he is is extremely vulnerable to decline, even a small one could completely change the game for him.

I am sorry that you can't see it what should be clear to anyone who closely follows boxing, someday I hope you learn.
                    The fact is, you don't know & have no authority to say that Martinez will be drained. Yet you continue. Martinez can very well be 154lber who's had an opertunity to fight for the middleweight title & did just that. I'm sorry that you're still trying to pass your opinion off as fact, when it's far from it.

Comment

The fact is, you don't know & have no authority to say that Martinez will be drained. Yet you continue. Martinez can very well be 154lber who's had an opertunity to fight for the middleweight title & did just that. I'm sorry that you're still trying to pass your opinion off as fact, when it's far from it.
                      But hes been there for 7 fights now. And in between fights hes a cruiser weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X