Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin will barrer the living daylights out of Jr and Canello

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin-Chavez would be good while it lasted. The difference would be Golovkin has much more technical ability than Chavez.

The only person I'm picking over Golovkin at 160 right now is Sergio.

Comment

Chavez should be at 168 herring ****ing raped by froch anyway

Just another midget basher

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Chavez should be at 168 herring ****ing raped by froch anyway

Just another midget basher
        I'll laugh when Jr. goes up and schools the winner of Chad-Ward (Ward). Ward don't want none of this. 47-0 after Maranina.

Comment

Golovkin stylistically resembles Joe Louis to me. Crisp punches with excellent technique and power in both hands. Not too fast on his feet but not slow and doesnt show much emotion. Obviously not nearly as good but I noticed some similarities.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
            I'll laugh when Jr. goes up and schools the winner of Chad-Ward (Ward). Ward don't want none of this. 47-0 after Maranina.
            There's some posts when you sound somewhat sensible. But anytime the topic of discussion switches to Chavez, you get stupid. Do you really think Jr. is gonna be 'schooling' guys like Ward and Dawson? Seriously?

Comment

Of course he'd beat Canelo. Heck, I'm not to sure Canelo will beat Lopez.

But a roided up Jr will smother him. Unless Golovkin can KO Jr with a punch that travels 4 inches, I'm not to sure Golovkin will win. BTW, the only way Golovkin can win is via KO. I don't see a decision happening.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                There's some posts when you sound somewhat sensible. But anytime the topic of discussion switches to Chavez, you get stupid. Do you really think Jr. is gonna be 'schooling' guys like Ward and Dawson? Seriously?
                I'll keep my focus on Martinez right now, a lot of people are doubting Jr., but he will KO Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Of course he'd beat Canelo. Heck, I'm not to sure Canelo will beat Lopez.

But a roided up Jr will smother him. Unless Golovkin can KO Jr with a punch that travels 4 inches, I'm not to sure Golovkin will win. BTW, the only way Golovkin can win is via KO. I don't see a decision happening.
                  I don't give Chavez a hope in hell tbh

He hits much harder, better boxer and better chin.

Comment

Working...
                  X