Tell me what's wrong with this......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me what's wrong with this......

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing-...his-peers.html

No Sugar Ray Leonard???? He included Hearns, Holmes, and no Sugar Ray Leonard???? Get the f**k outta here.

It's on Yahoo.... I don't trust their writers for anything ever... unless it's a recipe for delicious brownies

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      It's on Yahoo.... I don't trust their writers for anything ever... unless it's a recipe for delicious brownies
      That guy is a moron. First he says only from 1988-2012, but then includes Holmes??? If he's talking about what guys like Holmes, Duran did prior to 1988, fine. But then to leave out Leonard and Hagler??? No one should report anything that clown says again.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

No Sugar Ray Leonard???? He included Hearns, Holmes, and no Sugar Ray Leonard???? Get the f**k outta here.
        U mad son?

Meh

right or wrong, it's just an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          U mad son?

Meh

right or wrong, it's just an opinion.
          No, it's just moronic, son.

No one can justify that without sounding like a dumba$$.

Comment

That guy is a moron. First he says only from 1988-2012, but then includes Holmes??? If he's talking about what guys like Holmes, Duran did prior to 1988, fine. But then to leave out Leonard and Hagler??? No one should report anything that clown says again.
            One of the caveats of my list is that a fighter has to have fought at least 10 times over that period to be considered. Otherwise, what do you do with a great fighter like Michael Spinks, who fought once in 1988, was knocked out in 91 seconds by Mike Tyson, and retired?

If a fighter fought more than 10 times in the 1988-2012 span, I'll consider his whole career when I rank him.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
              One of the caveats of my list is that a fighter has to have fought at least 10 times over that period to be considered. Otherwise, what do you do with a great fighter like Michael Spinks, who fought once in 1988, was knocked out in 91 seconds by Mike Tyson, and retired?

If a fighter fought more than 10 times in the 1988-2012 span, I'll consider his whole career when I rank him.
              Still, so because Larry Holmes fought years and years past his prime, he's considered??? That's just ludicrous.

Comment

Yeah I saw that and just didn't even give it any thought. Pure crap.

Comment

No, it's just moronic, son.

No one can justify that without sounding like a dumba$$.
                  WOW,wow there

i don't like the sound of those $$, this convo is over..........

.......phissshhhhh, kids these days.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                    WOW,wow there

i don't like the sound of those $$, this convo is over..........

.......phissshhhhh, kids these days.
                    Wasn't calling you a dumba$$, just the writer. And I'm by no means a kid, I probably have a few on you. I only put $$ because I'm not going to cuss on here.

I didn't say anything about you.....

Comment

Working...
                    X