Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article: PACQUIAO HAS NOT SIGNED CONTRACT TO FACE BRADLEY YET, BUT WHY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    thank you for clearin that up mathed i like ur posts! your very insightful and you know your stuff! i read ur first post wrong i apoligize..
    No problem man, I'm not trying to be pissy or anything like that. I'm just talking ****.....defending Bradley as usual

Comment

i think bradley/pacman goes the full 12 tbh

who you got winning?

Comment

Let's hope it's not Pac having second thoughts about Bradley? That would look very bad....

I would rather think Pac is pissed that Arum talked him out of accepting the lesser share in a Mayweather fight that he agreed to for May 5th in Vegas.

Or it could be that Pac is thinking that a $40 million guarantee really sounds good if this is truly his last fight...

Comment

i like bradley i jus think its to soon for him! i hope the $$ is good for this fight,,

he shoulda fought khan 1st IMO before jumpin to the pacman fight,,

but one thing i can say is bradley has balls for takin this fight

Comment

If it goes to the cards and Bradley isn't up by 5 rds or more, he is getting robbed. I think Pac troubles him early on but Bradley switches it up and Pac gets frustrated. The main issue for Pac is that he is going to underestimate Bradley and pay for it. I say Bradley loses a highly debatable fight but in the eyes of many he wins.

I think Cotto does much better than people give him credit for against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              No problem man, I'm not trying to be pissy or anything like that. I'm just talking ****.....defending Bradley as usual
              Mat whats ya take on the fight.... i know youre a diehard with Tim....I think its gonna be a good fight....

Comment

'Money Pacquiao' will color in where it says signed here.He just having a hard time picking a Crayon color....lol

Comment

did you check out the interview with alex ariza on floyd hype . com lol he goes on the record sayin "the guys pacquiao does his sparring with is better then bradley" lol ariza has a mouth! lol

Comment

I'm sure Pacquiao will sign the contract. This is making a big about nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I'm sure Pacquiao will sign the contract. This is making a big about nothing.
                      You're probably right but I'm hoping that since he's talking about retiring, a $40 million guarantee or the lesser share vs Mayweather sounds a hell of a lot better than what he's getting now.

Comment

Working...
                      X