Omar Henry giving a shoutout to Nick Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar Henry giving a shoutout to Nick Diaz

https://twitter.com/OmarHenry

RT "@roms15: @OmarHenry you got mad attention from the diaz fight. you seem like a cool dude too." Thanks man I am and yea Nick is my boy!

Is it really worth a thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
      Is it really worth a thread?
      Not really but then you look at his comments last year about MMA last year and it makes me wonder why....

Hes a idiot anyways for let his hype get to his head....

Comment

You know, I made goofy threads similar to this and got them deleted right away.

Anyway, Omar Henry is so full of himself. I'd like to see him get the Kirkland treatment.

Comment

Nick diaz is the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!! Props

Comment

Nick Diaz did some sparring with Omar Henry in preparation for this last fight. That's why he gave O. Henry a shoutout. And that's why Omar is always talking about Nick Diaz. There's not a day that goes by on Facebook, that he doesn't mention that he's "friends" with Nick Diaz.

Comment

how about he get off twitter for 2 seconds and get in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                Nick Diaz did some sparring with Omar Henry in preparation for this last fight. That's why he gave O. Henry a shoutout. And that's why Omar is always talking about Nick Diaz. There's not a day that goes by on Facebook, that he doesn't mention that he's "friends" with Nick Diaz.
                Damn this ***** thinks hes a Celeb..... He does this hsit all the time then.....

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
                  Damn this ***** thinks hes a Celeb..... He does this hsit all the time then.....
                  He sounds more of a groupie to me. I remember when he was hanging out with Diddy's son and Rob Kardashian. He posted multiple pics and talked about them for a week straight.

I kinda regret adding him on Facebook (he added me to my surprise after I posted a positive comment about him on Top Ranks page). He was one of my favorite prospects, but now I just find him incredibly childish and annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    He sounds more of a groupie to me. I remember when he was hanging out with Diddy's son and Rob Kardashian. He posted multiple pics and talked about them for a week straight.

I kinda regret adding him on Facebook (he added me to my surprise after I posted a positive comment about him on Top Ranks page). He was one of my favorite prospects, but now I just find him incredibly childish and annoying.
                    I know man.... Hes really talented and could be a future star but all this lime light stuff is gettng in his head.... It can cost him down the road as if it hasn't already especialy with Top Rank.......

Comment

Working...
                    X