Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ Ruiz rematch set for December 14th in CARDIFF!! Done!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how much money Eddie Hearn pays the referee to stop the fight any time Joshua lands two decent punches in a row? If I were Ruiz I'd be much more concerned about the referee than the location or even the judges, as he will get Joshua out of there unless it's refereed like the Parker vs Joshua fight. Watch that fight again and notice how the ref always made them fight from a distance to give Joshua a massive advantage. Not allowing Parker to work his quicker hands on the inside.

Comment

They're still trying to convince AJ to take the rematch......

Venue and date are already set. AJ is having second thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        If they fight like they did last time, the site won't matter a bit.
        Are you suggesting that Ruiz, Andy will part Joshua’s azz cheeks with no lube?

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          Evan though you are a phaggot of the highest order. I agree with you b1tch ass.

With how things have been going for them in boxing lately these U.K. cats will take any victory they can.
          Thanks for the kind words

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            If they fight like they did last time, the site won't matter a bit.
            Oh, it'll matter. Because out there, once Ruiz lands that one buzz shot, he can just call a timeout again and they'll let it slide.

Comment

Great Britain is an Island which comprises of three countries; Scotland to the North, England to the South and Wales in the West. Actually four, if one were to include Northern Ireland; Which is where the term U.K or the United Kingdom was derived from.

Comment

If Andy Ruiz, Jr didn't know; Wales is part of the U.K. Therefore, the fight will still be sanctioned under the UKAD testing rules and governed by the British Boxing Board of Control.

Which are both part of the U.K and Great Britain. If the fight convenes in Cardiff, Wales.

That is the reason why I don't believe the the fight will be staged in Cardiff. I expect the fight to be staged somewhere in a neutral country in Europe.

Comment

Rematch is off. Nice made up news OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                    Rematch is off. Nice made up news OP.

Is this a fact ?

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
                      I wonder how much money Eddie Hearn pays the referee to stop the fight any time Joshua lands two decent punches in a row? If I were Ruiz I'd be much more concerned about the referee than the location or even the judges, as he will get Joshua out of there unless it's refereed like the Parker vs Joshua fight. Watch that fight again and notice how the ref always made them fight from a distance to give Joshua a massive advantage. Not allowing Parker to work his quicker hands on the inside.
                      Yes, that was soooo obvious, wasn't it?!
                      The cold weather might be a problem for Ruiz as well. Not forgetting all this other s*** that's gone on with drug tests and gloves with Hearns' shows recently . . . .

Comment

Working...
                      X