No announcement yet.

Jose Ramirez vs Mikey Garcia at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Ramirez vs Mikey Garcia at 140

I'm sure they wouldn't fight but if they did how would it play out?

This is a great fight to make but in modern bxong it will never happen. I think mikey would win as ramirez makes too many mistakes and leaves himself open to a lot of counters.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      This is a great fight to make but in modern bxong it will never happen. I think mikey would win as ramirez makes too many mistakes and leaves himself open to a lot of counters.
      You think Mikey could hurt Ramirez enough to stop his constant pressure?

Comment

Garcia would be to much for Ramirez
        Ramirez is just to open to counters and leaves that chin out all the time
        Mikey would knock him out or maybe Big Brother would have to throw the towel
        Ramirez should try to unify division against the winner of wbss
        Let Prograis take his head off

Comment

I think Mikey outboxes him and utilizes clinches effectively. Ramirez needs momentum and rhythm to get off. Mikey will time him until his pressure becomes manageable for 12 rounds.

Hooker looks fragile as hell. Every fight I watch of his I question his ability to fight at an elite level. His defense is leaky and his body is similar to a pre teen boy. He will continue to get hurt at the highest level in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            You think Mikey could hurt Ramirez enough to stop his constant pressure?
            Yes.

I don't think he stops ramirez but he makes him think twice. Having said that, mikey is very slow and robotic and ramirez could rush him into mistakes.

Would be a great fight for all those reasons.

Comment

He reminds of Mikey but a little faster. I’ll take Ramirez rn. But if Mikey gets a fight or two at 40 then it’s 50-50 too me if my opinion counts lls

Comment

Garcia UD 116-112 or wider

Comment

Mikey by decision. He wouldn't stop Ramirez but he would land a lot of hard counters to slow him down. I love Ramirez but just a fight ago he had a big struggle against Zepeda who was out boxing him in stretches.

Comment

I like Mikey in this one. Mikey is a superior counter puncher and more accurate. Close fight though.

Comment

Working...
                    X