No announcement yet.

Andrade called out Canelo so he sucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrade called out Canelo so he sucks

I should just add this to my hypocrites thread. The same exact thing happened with Charlo and Canelo fans when Charlo started calling out Canelo.

Let’s go through the timeline of what Canelo fans have said about Andrade.

A week or two ago, Canelo fans say GGG needs to beat Andrade to prove he deserves a rematch with Canelo.

They say the only reason for Canelo to fight GGG again is for a unification. Because unifying the titles is all that matters to Canelo (we don’t even need to go into how he vacated the WBC since then because he literally doesn’t care about unifying titles at all.)

When people pointed out that Andrade hasn’t beaten anyone at middleweight and might not deserve the shot, the response is who cares? Use your eyes, he’s a great boxer who’s undefeated and holds the title. He’s a three-time champ! GGG is ducking him!

When people point out that that he doesn’t have a fan friendly style, is more risk than reward and doesn’t make sense for someone who has a potential super fight on the horizon, Canelo fans say Andrade is a great fighter who’s an undefeated three time champion. He holds the WBO middleweight belt! If GGG wasn’t ducking everyone, he would fight him!

Then Andrade has the most impressive win of his career. He wins every second of a fight against a guy who pushed Danny Jacobs to a 115-113 type fight.

Afterwards Andrade calls out Canelo and says he wants him in September. Andrade questions if Canelo has the onions to fight him and says Canelo’s been avoiding him.

Now Canelo fans say Andrade sucks and is boring. He puts people to sleep and gets booed. They say he can’t really box that well. And who cares that Andrade has a title, what has he done at middleweight to prove himself? Unifications don’t matter, super fights do and Kovalev is a super fight? Also, who has Andrade beaten? Get in line and prove yourself Andrade, you bum!

I find this to be absolutely hilarious.

Canelo's fans don't want to see the fight for some reason. Lara flashbacks?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Canelo's fans don't want to see the fight for some reason. Lara flashbacks?
      speak for your self, im a big canelo fan and i want him to fight andrade, callum, kova, ggg, charlo.. in that order..
      Last edited by icha; 06-30-2019, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        speak for your self, im a big canelo fight and i want him to fight andrade, callum, kova, ggg, charlo.. in that order..
        Sorry I should have said 'fanboy'

You are a boxing fan and want to see the best fights. That's a real fan and not a fanboy

Comment

Anybody who isn't on Canelo's dick is a scumbag

Comment

Stop the exaggeration. Canelo fans have no problem with Canelo fighting Andrade. What thry have a problem with is clowns like you claiming Canelo is ducking everyone. Canelo has shown he will fight anyone. Why the **** would he be afraid of Charlo and Andrade, who haven't done much for Canelo to be afraid of.

Comment

Canelo doesn’t duck anyone and has a great resume.

I’ve said that numerous times on this board.

The issue is Canelo fans claim GGG ducks everyone because he doesn’t fight guys Canelo won’t fight.

They use the same reasoning for Canelo not fighting Andrade or Charlo that GGG fans use for GGG not fighting Andrade or Charlo. But somehow GGG is ducking everyone and Canelo isn’t.

They then use Canelo’s fights against GGG and Jacobs to prove he doesn’t duck anyone. Those are the same three fights GGG fans use to prove their fighter isn’t ducking. But GGG is ducking everyone and Canelo isn’t.

It’s hilarious.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Stop the exaggeration. Canelo fans have no problem with Canelo fighting Andrade. What thry have a problem with is clowns like you claiming Canelo is ducking everyone. Canelo has shown he will fight anyone. Why the **** would he be afraid of Charlo and Andrade, who haven't done much for Canelo to be afraid of.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                Canelo doesn’t duck anyone and has a great resume.

I’ve said that numerous times on this board.

The issue is Canelo fans claim GGG ducks everyone because he doesn’t fight guys Canelo won’t fight.

They use the same reasoning for Canelo not fighting Andrade or Charlo that GGG fans use for GGG not fighting Andrade or Charlo. But somehow GGG is ducking everyone and Canelo isn’t.

They then use Canelo’s fights against GGG and Jacobs to prove he doesn’t duck anyone. Those are the same three fights GGG fans use to prove their fighter isn’t ducking. But GGG is ducking everyone and Canelo isn’t.

It’s hilarious.
                Canelo fought Jacobs for a title, that's not ducking anyone.

Golovkin fought Rolls when he could have fought better comp. That's a duck sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Sorry I should have said 'fanboy'

You are a boxing fan and want to see the best fights. That's a real fan and not a fanboy
                  that i can agree, there are fanboys on every fanbase...

Comment

The Canelo hate is stupid. Fans can never appreciate great fighters while they’re active smh. He’s not perfect but he gets way too much hate.

Comment

Working...
                    X