Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Andy Ruiz isn't Mexican, why does the president of Mexico want to meet him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He Mexican/American duhh.

Should be asking all the white guys why they claiming Europeans

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      holy shít.

I could be mistaken, but I believe this could be the very first time ever that the President of Mexico shows interest in meeting a Mexican American boxer too

So Ruiz is makin all kinds of history here
      Marquez presented the gloves that knocked out Pacquiao to the Mexican President at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        Andy Ruiz invited by president of Mexico to meet June 11

View this post on Instagram

Sr. Presidente lopezobrador_ sera un honor conocerlo y de igual forma llevar por primera vez a mi Mexico Lindo y Querido los cinturones de campeon de peso completo. Muchas gracias miguelTorrucoG nos vemos pronto.

A post shared by Andy Ruiz Jr (@andy_destroyer13) on

- -Prez meets 1000s of nonmexicans as part of his job.

You Dumican?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
          Both of Andy Ruiz's parents are 100% Mexican so by the constitution of Mexico he is considered Mexican also.
          Incorrect,my daughter was born in the u.s and we both mexican.You do have the right to naturalize them but have to go through a bunch of hurdles.It took me six months. Maybe they did the same,but i doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
            Incorrect,my daughter was born in the u.s and we both mexican.You do have the right to naturalize them but have to go through a bunch of hurdles.It took me six months. Maybe they did the same,but i doubt it.
            Incorrect. El artículo 30 de la Constitución Nacional establece que hijos nacidos en el extranjero de padres mexicanos son mexicanos.

And it took me about as long to get my Mexican passport as it did my American.
            Last edited by Pechorin; 06-06-2019, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              White Americans asking Latino-Americans where they're from:

White guy: Where are you from buddy ol' pal?
              Latino: United States
              White guy: No, like, where are you from?
              Latino: California
              White guy: No, no...like, where are you from really, like where are your parents from?
              Latino: Mexico
              White guy: Okay, so you're Mexican then.

Latino athlete wins something in sports:

White guy: He's from here. He was born and raised in 'Murica. He represents the Red, White and Blue. He's not actually Mexican.
              Its all the hypocrites that post in the lounge about ending birth right citizenship that have a problem with Andy saying hes Mexican.

Comment

Lol, multi-culturism where eveoryne lives amongst each other but only want to be associated with their genetic lineage/race/nationality. Not having a dig, I have no ulterior motive and Ruiz can identify as whatever he wants to, but it is kind of funny he lives in the USA and not mexico, why is that? Seems like a PR thing

Comment

That's because it's a completely made up conversation, it has never happened to anyone, ever, because it has never happened to you.
                  Who talks like that ? I live in Florida full of rednecks and Latinos alike and had not heard any convo lead to anything similar to what you wrote. Not saying that it can't happen just wondering what kind of ****** thinks like that .

Comment

That's because it's a completely made up conversation, it has never happened to anyone, ever, because it has never happened to you.
                    Okay, that does sounds like some Jussie Smollett type made up ****.
                    Last edited by Pechorin; 06-06-2019, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Andy is Mexican, his dads blood is Mexican and his moms blood is Mexican. He could of been born and raised in mars and he’d still be
                      Mexican! He represents Mexico but respects the USA hence why he came in with the double flag, also, if he weren’t Mexican then why would they play the Mexican national anthem at the fight??? He is Mexican, but owes a lot to the great USA for allowing him opportunity, something that doesn’t come to many in Mexico and that’s why a bunch of us Mexicans come to USA is just to have a chance to have a normal life. And we work hard for it too so phuck anyone who don’t respect it... peace

Comment

Working...
                      X