Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Downfall Of Sergey Kovalev (in pictures)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergey
    Unhappy with just about everything and everybody
    Cried on camera....

Giving a very long list of excuses like
    His family
    His trainer
    His camp
    His mental state
    The judges
    America
    The fans

Kovalev would not be partying today....

Comment

Then
      While stalking Ward around boxing events
      Kovalev rudely interrupt's Conor McGregor as he is watching his friend compete...

Kovalev was whining like a little girl about how he lost to ward and now he will krush him

McGregor was like
      who the fxck are you...

Ohhhh,your the dude who got beat by ward

Yeah youl do nuttin
      Off you go

Comment

So you are the fan of Ward? That one fan he has?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          There's an interview in the lead-up to the first fight where Kovalev mentions he said hello to Ward and Ward just ignored him. Ward also passes up on shaking his hand. Even in the ring Kovalev was trying to be professional, but Ward seems to carry a Ronda Rousey type of personality. Ward is very smug and no one should be surprised that someone wouldn't like him.
          he smug because he didn't shake hands with the guy that he's going to fight? really?

I've met Ward a couple of times - at his media workout, after his fight at oracle and after the first Kov fight in Vegas. He's more than willing to talk, shake hands and take pictures with his fans.

My friend even saw him late night in Vegas after the Kov fight. Ward must've just came out of a restaurant with his family and still took time to talk to him about the fight.

But, oh yeah, he didn't want to shake hands and say "hi" to Kovalev, so FK that guy, right?

Here ya go Kov

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            It all started with this....

The Krusher wanted to be friends but The S.O.G was like...
            Nah bish,move that stanky hand away from me right now

Sergey was Krushed

Then he was Bitter and attempted to intimidate Ward with silly faces such as...
            Kov won't be trying to shake his hand now

Comment

Originally posted by Tjrjr View Post
              he smug because he didn't shake hands with the guy that he's going to fight? really?

I've met Ward a couple of times - at his media workout, after his fight at oracle and after the first Kov fight in Vegas. He's more than willing to talk, shake hands and take pictures with his fans.

My friend even saw him late night in Vegas after the Kov fight. Ward must've just came out of a restaurant with his family and still took time to talk to him about the fight.

But, oh yeah, he didn't want to shake hands and say "hi" to Kovalev, so FK that guy, right?

Here ya go Kov
              It's obviously not the only reason. How long have you been following Ward's career? Ask around why others think he's smug. I'm not the only one.

Comment

Why do you do this? It's funny but why?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                  Why do you do this? It's funny but why?
                  do you ever sniff the farts?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    There's an interview in the lead-up to the first fight where Kovalev mentions he said hello to Ward and Ward just ignored him. Ward also passes up on shaking his hand. Even in the ring Kovalev was trying to be professional, but Ward seems to carry a Ronda Rousey type of personality. Ward is very smug and no one should be surprised that someone wouldn't like him.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      do you ever sniff the farts?
                      U kno how it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X