No announcement yet.

Crawford vs Lomachenko who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford vs Lomachenko who wins?

Loma certainly has the skills to move up a few pounds to fight Crawford.

Two of the most gifted fighters in boxing today, who would win?
    Terrance "Bud" Crawford
    66.67%
    Vasyl "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko
    33.33%
    Last edited by El JACKAL; 07-24-2016, 12:45 AM.

Don't know but the skill level in the ring would be insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Troy Williams View Post
      Lomachenko is only 1 division below Crawford, and he certainly has the skills to move up a few pounds to fight Crawford.

Two of the most gifted fighters in boxing today, who would win?
      They are two divisions apart. Loma fights at 130 and Crawford at 140. That's two divisions, and Crawford is moving to 147 because he is a big one at 140 coming to the ring at 157. So they would be 3 divisions apart. Don't see it happening.

Comment

It's going to be like Gamboa vs. Crawford

See, Lomachenko and Crawford supposed to be the kings in their own divisions and don't cross each other paths

If I was Bob Arum, no way I'd made two of my biggest boxers face each other

Comment

Crawford would be way to big for Lomachenko. I would rather see Crawford move up and fight Benavidez to start.

Comment

Crawford would be too big, just like how he was vs gamboa

A great little guy can beat a good big man, but hard pressed to beat a great big man

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
              They are two divisions apart. Loma fights at 130 and Crawford at 140. That's two divisions, and Crawford is moving to 147 because he is a big one at 140 coming to the ring at 157. So they would be 3 divisions apart. Don't see it happening.
              Ah my mistake got the weights mixed up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                Crawford would be way to big for Lomachenko. I would rather see Crawford move up and fight Benavidez to start.
                Totally agree..,, I was thinking earlier tonight that benavidez is a great first opponent at welter and a good stay busy fight for crawford if he doesn't land a huge fight

Comment

Originally posted by Troy Williams View Post
                  Ah my mistake got the weights mixed up lol.
                  Easily done, fighting guys 2 divisions below you is the in thing now :P

Comment

Loma won't be able to hurt Crawford and Loma isn't rangey enough to pick him off from the outside. Crawford absolutely takes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X