Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruiz is a stud not a CAN, how many mexicans can Gorilla fcuk a 6foot6 black olympian

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruiz is a stud not a CAN, how many mexicans can Gorilla fcuk a 6foot6 black olympian

He LOOKS like a can but he is a stud. He was seriously underestimated and I think he is part of the top 3 now.

Toe to toe he will beat Joshua just sheer chin and pwoer vs chin and power Ruiz is dominant over Joshua, I think Joshua should take someone else until he has addressed his flaws. (he can beat him but its more likely he will be beat again because of his suckie head movement and body builders endurance)

Who wanst to see Ruiz vs Deontay? What an epic figth that would be!

Do you guys still think Ruiz is some kind of can that doesn't belong in the top 3? Are you still under that illusion because of body fat?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 06-08-2019, 06:43 PM.

Ruiz-Wilder would be a boxing clinic but Wilder's devastating power makes it a 50-50 match.

Still going Ruiz UD tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Ruiz-Wilder would be a boxing clinic but Wilder's devastating power makes it a 50-50 match.

Still going Ruiz UD tho.
      It would be an epic spectacle of power and clashing body shapes, I so hope this happens

Comment

lol at "gorilla fuck"

Comment

Please he’s British.

Comment

Mexican style going hard in the paint these days!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever
              I understand your excitement about Andy Ruiz becoming the first Mexican American unified heavyweight champion of the world but calling Anthony Joshua a black man; A gorilla with a big peenus is an extremely racist thing to say.
              Oh c'mon my boy AlexKid is far from racist. He's sporting a 7 foot b-ball legend in his avatar for fuks sakes.
              Last edited by Santa_; 06-08-2019, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Oh c'mon my boy AlexKid is from racist. He's sporting a 7 foot b-ball legend in his avatar for fuks sakes.
                Im calling Ruiz a gorilla not Joshua

Comment

thread starter really must have some suppressed h o mosexual desires with a thread title like that. It's ok kid, coming out of the closet isn't as bad as a decade ago....

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    Im calling Ruiz a gorilla not Joshua

Oops, didn't get a chance to edit my post before you got banned. I said "far from" racist lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X