Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver Arrested For Domestic Battery in Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! Tarver beat up his step son like he stole something.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      This dude has been popped for PEDs twice!! How do we know he wasn't juicing against Roy Jones �� had anybody ever investigated that perhaps ��
      Wow lmao...!!! Gee I wonder lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        He doesn't look sober in that pic. Hopefully just too much weed because there are a lot of interviews where he comes across as a smart guy, worth listening to more than most in the sport. BTW maybe the law needs to use a different term for a domestic battery case like this where it's an 18 year stepson. Shouldn't be in the same legal category as someone beating up a woman.
        its a domestic and its battery so no need for a whole other term for a different gender, that isnt how law works.

"it involves a lady so name it something else" lmao

Comment

You can't afford Waffle House?

Comment

Milk Dud dishing out that southern justice with a side of hashbrowns

Comment

PED plus getting punched in the head at an old age don't do anything good to a man.

Comment

runs in their genes

Comment

You know what the real problem in this entire world is? We as parents, have gotten way to soft. What the ***** is a time-out. We ignore our kids and let them act the way they want to with no repurcussions.

Here is what probably happened. The 18 year old step-kid has a history of lying to his parents, not following instructions, being disrespectful, told Tarver he had money from his mom to cover his meal and didn’t beduase he spent it on something else he wasn’t suppose to. And through an accumulation of stuff, Tarver finally got fed up with him. Basically, you think your a grown ass man, living in my house, disrespecting me like that, really? Let’s see when we get home.

Then the “young adult” because he is 18 years old still living at home; got punched in his damn mouth and Tarver told him to stay in the garage from now on since you think your a grown man. Your not welcome in my home anymore. Stay there until your mom gets home. That’s what probably happened and kids nowadays will call the police on their parents in a second. We can’t do anything with our kids anymore. We have to be clever with disciplining them instead of putting our foot square up their ass like old school Fathers did. We so much as breath on them; they start crying like a little b*tch.

My dad dropped me (1) day when I was 21 after I said something disrespectful to him. And he took nothing off me & my (3) older brothers. Not in his house & we knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1mb11 View Post
                    Shame. Sad story keeps repeating with Boxers. Larry Holmes, Lennox Lewis, Ray Leonard, among few exceptions to rule. Like to see guys that make millions do better after boxing.
                    ...damn shame...never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                      its a domestic and its battery so no need for a whole other term for a different gender, that isnt how law works.

"it involves a lady so name it something else" lmao
                      Nah, if you read up a bit more you'll see that's not the case. In Australia for example the legal definition of 'domestic battery' is only against a woman you're in a relationship with. Were this incident to have happened there Tarver would've been arrested under family violence laws.

Comment

Working...
                      X