Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: Pac Great Champ, Floyd a Legend, Maidana Tough Mofo, Brook a P***y [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan: Pac Great Champ, Floyd a Legend, Maidana Tough Mofo, Brook a P***y [Video]

Lol.. When asked to say the first thing that comes to mind, Khan gives high praise to everyone listed apart from Kell Brook who he refers to as "a p**sy."

Wasn't he rather lenient on Floyd though considering the number of times Floyd avoided him?

cant help liking this guy. say what u want, i still think he can give anyone problems in that division when on form

Comment

Pretty much on point.

Comment

King Khan you gotta be kidding me.
        Who's he fighting next??

Comment

Everything that's wrong with boxing today. You don't have to be disrespectful and dismissive of someone just because they're your rival. This is boxing not WWE.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post

Wasn't he rather lenient on Floyd though considering the number of times Floyd avoided him?
            The problem with Khan is that any time he could've fought Floyd, he never had much of a selling point that Floyd likes in his opponents, whether they're good opponents or not.

Ortiz was coming off beating an undefeated Berto and was wbc champ. Maidana had taken Broner's 0 and was wba champ. Mosley was champ and coming off a Margarito win. Guerrero was mandatory etc etc.

Floyd liked to have a little selling point like that to justify his choice of opponent. Khan was usually rebuilding from a loss, had no belt, not a p4p ranked fighter or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              King Khan you gotta be kidding me.
              Who's he fighting next??
              Hahaha, exactly.

Comment

Brook is a *****?

I wonder what that makes Khan then. He's been avoiding Brook for years.

Comment

He may say Pacquiao and Mayweathr are great but he also says he can beat both of them and they are both afraid of him. Mayweather never avoided him. Khan never earned a fight with Mayweather. Khan NEVER beat a top 7 welterweight in his entire career so why is he a top challenger for Mayweather. Who is his big win at welterweight? Alexander? Algieri,or Collazo? How unimpressive. He calls Brook a punk but he is the one holding up the fight by insisting Brook fight him at 147 and not an ounce heavier knowing full well Brook can no longer make 147 without badly weakening himself. If Khan would agree to fight Brook at a catch weight of 150 I think Brook would fight him but Khan won't do that so does he really want to fight Brook?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Lol.. When asked to say the first thing that comes to mind, Khan gives high praise to everyone listed apart from Kell Brook who he refers to as "a p**sy."

Mayweather has grossed over a billion dollars from boxing, no one from the boxing business perspective comes near him.

Comment

Working...
                    X