Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua's opposition not improving? Takam got stopped, Parker is about to lose!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua's opposition not improving? Takam got stopped, Parker is about to lose!

Joshua's opposition not improving?

His last 2 opponents are losing: Takam got stopped, Parker is about to lose. And Parker is losing to Dillian Whyte, fighter whom AJ beat 2 years ago.

So AJ's opposition is not improving at all?

I don't even understand what the hell you're asking. Are you being sarcastic? seems like you're being sarcastic

Unless you think AJ/Whyte II and AJ/Chisora II are actually good options.

No, His opposition is not improving now, and it won't be after AJ/Whyte IV

Comment

What do you mean? Are they supposed to have improved after losing to him?

Comment

You could also say both Chisora and Whyte put their opponents down in a fashion that AJ couldn't.

AJ's fight v Takam got stopped literally after Joshua missed a flurry.

Comment

I rarely watch fights in the heavier division, but these fights are good. I've never seen such level of opposition in the Wilder fights. And I don't know the history, but did Wilder even try to fight these guys?

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            So AJ's opposition is not improving at all?
            It was never that good in the first place, these fights just confirm it.

Comment

Opponents not improving? I mean Parker lost to a past Joshua opponent in Whyte. Takam was a replacement for Pulev. Did people actually say Parker or Takam were all that great? Parker has been solid level for a while but has never shown the extra gear. Takam is what he is, and that is one tough son of a gun with a good gas tank.

Not sure why you would choose today to drag Joshua's resume' down.

Comment

Where is Stiverne now?
                Where is Arreola, Szpilka, Washington, Duhaupas?
                Haven't seen them in huge crowds singing Sweet Caroline.

Comment

You can talk **** about Joshua's opposition but Wilder's is even worse. The HW division just isn't that deep.

Comment

he was scheduled to fight pulev who was #3 but he pulled out, then he fought parker who was #3 and now povetkin who is #3. so no its not improving he keeps fighting hte number 3 guy lol

Comment

Working...
                    X