Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto interview with Fight Hype: "Without a doubt Mayweather the best I fought"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto interview with Fight Hype: "Without a doubt Mayweather the best I fought"

https://youtu.be/PEmPIcx9_ug

^^^^^Link Above^^^^^

YouTube video with Fight Hype interviews Cotto at the Munguia vs. Smith press conference in Las Vegas.

Cotto talks his career, retirement and mentions Mayweather as best he fought.

I'm on my cell phone right now, if anyone can embed the video, please feel free. Thanks

Floyd was so good he didn't want to take a knee because he wanted to stay in there with him as long as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
      https://youtu.be/PEmPIcx9_ug

^^^^^Link Above^^^^^

YouTube video with Fight Hype interviews Cotto at the Munguia vs. Smith press conference in Las Vegas.

Cotto talks his career, retirement and mentions Mayweather as best he fought.

I'm on my cell phone right now, if anyone can embed the video, please feel free. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Thank You Ray

You're a gentleman and a scholar, Lol

Comment

2.04 mins talking about the best he fought.

Comment

My favorite part was seeing Floyd throw those looping right hands around Cotto's high guard stance. I hate when fighters use that turtle shell ****(Wright, Clottey). It was nice to see it get exposed. Dumb fighters just punch their arms(Pac vs Clottey).

Last edited by Mister Wolf; 07-20-2018, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
              Thank You Ray

You're a gentleman and a scholar, Lol
              Lol, no worries sir.

Comment

T.b.e.

Comment

I love miguel. He said floyd is the best he fought. He never said floyd has best resume or is the greatest.
                  Pac s best of era

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    My favorite part was seeing Floyd throw those looping right hands around Cotto's high guard stance. I hate when fighters use that turtle shell ****(Wright, Clottey). It was nice to see it get exposed. Dumb fighters just punch their arms(Pac vs Clottey).

Wow, look at all that "running" from Floyd Mayweather. Against one of the hardest punchers in the game.

Arguably, any fighter who fought Floyd who is being honest with themselves and not bitter about losing will acknowledge he was the best they faced.

The difference with Mayweather/Cotto is that Floyd went up to meet Cotto. He didn't drain him down like Manny did (as acknowledged by Roach).

Respect has to really be given to Cotto here, because unlike the other two SWW opponents (Canelo and De La Hoya), Cotto recognizes the significance of what happened; he was soundly and clearly beaten by a guy who didn't even regularly fight at the weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X