No announcement yet.

If Lara wants to salvage his career, he must move up to Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Lara wants to salvage his career, he must move up to Middleweight

And try to make an Andrade or Derevyachenko and make a fight as fast as possible. The first win in MW would make him be a name in the division.

And also props to Lara, I forgot to give us props and proven me wrong that he isn't a fighter enough to stand his ground against a giant in Hurd. If he goes down, he goes down swinging and that is exactly what he did.

He gets bullied by full sized Middleweights like you saw yesterday. Lara wants to illegally clinch when fighters get to close and Hurd wasn't having none of that. Can you imagine what Saunders, Jacobs, and GGG would do if he tried to pull that ****.

Comment

Huge props to Lara he stood toe to toe and barely lost by a point he showed alotta heart.

Comment

Good riddens to Lara.

Whenever I have insomnia, I just watch a Lara or Rigondeaux fight on YouTube and that works a lot better than sleeping pills.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
          Good riddens to Lara.

Whenever I have insomnia, I just watch a Lara or Rigondeaux fight on YouTube and that works a lot better than sleeping pills.
          The AJ / Parker fight can put you to sleep faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            The AJ / Parker fight can put you to sleep faster.

That fight sucked but nah, doubt it. A Rigondeaux or Lara fight is more sleep inducing.

Comment

Lol, he just got beat by a guy due to the other guy being too big and strong, so the solution is to go fight bigger guys?? NSB logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Lol, he just got beat by a guy due to the other guy being too big and strong, so the solution is to go fight bigger guys?? NSB logic.
                He's out from the JMW race. There's nothing left there but to pursue a rematch for Hurd except he isn't granting that to Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Derevyanchenko is rugged, but has physical dimensions comparable to a LMW. I think Lara would be able to hang with him. Rangier MWs like Jacobs, I'm not so sure of his chances.

I've been wanting Lara to move up for a while, and now he may have a reason to go if Hurd doesn't grant him a rematch.

Lara could stay @LMW and face Soro, JRock, Kanat Islam. However, if he's still finding difficulty getting opponents, maybe a fresh start at 160 wouldn't hurt.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 04-09-2018, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Yer not sure whats next for Lara.
                    Maybe a few fights to get a mando position then give it one last go to be a world champion again.
                    I doubt he can go up. He would loose whats made him so good. Imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X