Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: When Cotto returned to us, he swore on his father he will never leave us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StevenAkaProek View Post
    For the translation it Bob Arum Said-"Al Haymon, is Jay z's personal enemy"

Whats going on there?
    Bob didn't actually say that it was Peter Rivera, he is P.R Best Boxing promoter. They're somewhat enemies because Jay-Z has tried to buy some of Haymon's guys I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons

Hey look its the taco vendor that thinks I'm black.
      lol oh sorry, I forgot there's that group of flowmos like PB32, who are white but swear they are black that's even worse bruh

Comment

Nobody wants to deal with this clown. I heard Moonves tried his hardest to make the deal without him. If cotto did say that I bet Arum used it to take advantage of him. Cotto is no dummy he's not going to sit around and let you jerk him around until he has no money left. Oscar,Floyd,Cotto,ChavezJr,Garcia,Rigo, all had problems with you and all left next up is Terrance Crawford. You lucky you stole Pacquiao from GBP or you would be out of business by now. Should of been banned a long time ago for paying off the IBF and trying to bribe the NSAC. He over in China robbing and stealing from fighters like he was in HongKong in the early 90s. Karma awaits you Arum.

Comment

Smh.........

Comment

I really dont care if he's eith jayz, but will this make the ggg fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr 117-111 View Post
              Why would he even say that?

Arum has nothing to offer him but Bradley and Rios.
              True but who does Jay Z have for Cotto? Haymon wont even do business with Jay and at least Haymon and Arum are doing business with the super fight, and might do business in the future if they can patch things up.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                True but who does Jay Z have for Cotto? Haymon wont even do business with Jay and at least Haymon and Arum are doing business with the super fight, and might do business in the future if they can patch things up.
                BWAHAHA!!!! You think Arum is going to work with Haymon again!? It took about year to get this fight done and it took the HEAD of CBS to do it. You are absolutely kidding yourself if you think they do business again.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  BWAHAHA!!!! You think Arum is going to work with Haymon again!? It took about year to get this fight done and it took the HEAD of CBS to do it. You are absolutely kidding yourself if you think they do business again.
                  Hey they are working, can't say the same for Haymon and Jay Z, Haymon has advised each of his stars not to work with Roc Nation and after Roc Nation won purse bids he made his fighters vacate the title.

Haymon got in trouble for trying to defraud Beyonce man.

Comment

Working...
                  X