Fighting For Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting For Life

Hey Guys
    I'm hoping you can help me get the word out on my Kickstarter Project. If it's successful, I'll be able to get my Coffee Table Book published.
    The Book is titled "FIGHTING FOR LIFE", and is a book of photographs and quotes, from Male and Female Boxers. It's an attempt to capture the spirit of these guys that box purely for the love of it.
    These are some truly fantastic images, of Boxers, preparing for their fights....in the gym, on the street, pre and post fight. They're gritty and raw!
    You can check out the project on the Kickstarter Website. just type in "Fighting for Life" in the "search projects" box and click the share box underneath the video panel.
    This book can only be published with your help, so please, please share if you can.

Thanks so much for your support

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...hting-for-life

good luck.

Comment

Thanks man! Really appreciate that

Comment

Best of wishes to you. The more average folks see what fighters actually have to do to make it the more they can appreciate the craft.

Comment

Thank you....Thats exactly the kind of message that I'm trying to get across with these pictures.

All the best

Comment

Best of luck to you man. I hope your project becomes a great success.

Comment

Working...
            X