• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Omagh Bombing - 20th Anniversary

Omagh bombing

Oklahoma City.

Comment

Timmy mcveigh.. mad cuz the police shot randy weavers wife, branch divisions.. Waco Texas..

Comment

Originally posted by James T. Kirk View Post
        I’m glad a young punk like you loves Tiberius Kirk..

Peace lil brother..

Comment

This story is crazy and sad. McVeigh was a military veteran who felt he was being bullied by the federal government for years. And he did have legitimate reasons to think that way.

But killing innocent people was not the answer.

He read a poem at his execution that was pretty chilling. It ended with "I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul."

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            This story is crazy and sad. McVeigh was a military veteran who felt he was being bullied by the federal government for years. And he did have legitimate reasons to think that way.

But killing innocent people was not the answer.

He read a poem at his execution that was pretty chilling. It ended with "I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul."
            I know more bout him.. than you.. we are both electricity engineers.. you you.. my old..

I’ve been in your shoes... you will be in my shoes some day..

I’ll tell you this,... listen... at 18 I knew it all.. every year after 18.. I knew half as much.. I used to lecture... me paul...on math, physics... can post my truth.. every year I realized I was full up shiet..

My real friends are the whose who...challenge me... please..

I’m nothing... I’m a stupid Jew...I got so much to live up to.. @ 54 I finally get my chance... I’m terrified to let my friends down...

Get in the game... maxlimo will pick me up sfo.. he’s been my friend for 26 years..

So many things I wish you’d understand ieee... og z ... you canoe best call me daddy...I’ll post all my credentials...

Can or will you do the same..

Btw.. imrejecting joboffers.. want to see them..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I know more bout him.. than you.. we are both electricity engineers.. you you.. my old..

I’ve been in your shoes... you will be in my shoes some day..

I’ll tell you this,... listen... at 18 I knew it all.. every year after 18.. I knew half as much.. I used to lecture... me paul...on math, physics... can post my truth.. every year I realized I was full up shiet..

My real friends are the whose who...challenge me... please..

I’m nothing... I’m a stupid Jew...I got so much to live up to.. @ 54 I finally get my chance... I’m terrified to let my friends down...

Get in the game... maxlimo will pick me up sfo.. he’s been my friend for 26 years..

So many things I wish you’d understand ieee... og z ... you canoe best call me daddy...I’ll post all my credentials...

Can or will you do the same..

Btw.. imrejecting joboffers.. want to see them..
              Are you an alcoholic or something?

Comment

tiocfaidh ar la

Comment

I remember when this happened. It was sad.

I’m all about a United ireland but innocent people should never be murdered as result. The history between the Irish and English up the north of Ireland is long and bloody. With many bad decisions and innocent people lost

Thankfully we are moving on from that now. A United ireland is not worth the death of innocent people

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    Are you an alcoholic or something?
                    IEEE... post verifiable credentials..

Can you please do that... please..

Please contact this man...

https://lx.berkeley.edu/william-s-y-wang

Ask him about me...

Impress me boy...

Comment

Working...
                    X