No announcement yet.

Anybody ever do any wrastlin'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody ever do any wrastlin'?

I was born and raised in the American Midwest, so grew up doing a lot of wrastlin'. The Big10 schools from the Midwest always whoop every other college in wrastlin' since they all grew up on the mats.

Even though there's no striking, it's important to have heavy hands in wrastlin'.

Even though I've also done some boxing, if I ever had to defend myself in a serious situation I'd probably default to my wrastlin' to neutralize my attacker.

I have wrastled with alligators and tussled with some whales.

you not on my level of wrastlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      I have wrastled with alligators and tussled with some whales.

you not on my level of wrastlin.
      I've been wrastlin' since I was a boy

Comment

I could easily beat the hell out of Loma by taking him down and wailing on him.

Comment

Briefly in HS. Made varsity, got kicked off shortly afterward for fighting. My son is heavy into wrestling though. Wrestled all 4 years of HS and has been coaching at a local HS since graduating.

There’s a kid from out here who made the US national team recently.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.des.../amp/699508002

Comment

No but when I was 12-13 we used to have our own wwf league where niqgas would get chokslamd on dirt or pavement and I would crack a real ankle lock.

Comment

I like to do it all oily.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                I was born and raised in the American Midwest, so grew up doing a lot of wrastlin'. The Big10 schools from the Midwest always whoop every other college in wrastlin' since they all grew up on the mats.

Even though there's no striking, it's important to have heavy hands in wrastlin'.

Even though I've also done some boxing, if I ever had to defend myself in a serious situation I'd probably default to my wrastlin' to neutralize my attacker.
                Your better of knowing wrestling than it is boxing in a street fight.
                Most street fights end up in a wrestle after the first cpl of haymakers and if you know how to wrestle you pretty much have the advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  I could easily beat the hell out of Loma by taking him down and wailing on him.
                  Loma masters more than just boxing or are you going by some sort of gigantism?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/3...in-the-ufc-mma
                  Last edited by maracho; 08-15-2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

When I was in Corps on the weekends if we were drunk enough we would get to Wrastlin. But not one on one. It was usually between platoons. There are three infantry Platoons and one weapons platoon. The Sgt's acted as referees because there were bragging stakes or maybe a bottle and a case of beer at stake. This of course this happened in N.C. I was a California boy never heard of the term "Wrastlin" before.

Comment

Working...
                    X