Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Won't Fight Me April 13th; Should Be Embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
    I'm so sick and tired of Wilder's bluster and bombast. The bottom line is he doesn't want to risk his title in the U.K, where he might get on the wrong side of a decision.

By the same token, and understandably AJ probably doesn't want to travel to Vegas
    , I suspect not because he's worried about home cooking, but it makes more sense and dollars to fight in front of 90,000 fans instead of 15,000.

One of them has to travel, and I say the onus is on Wilder. AJ pulls in the crowds and holds 4 out of the 5 belts.

All this crap about fear is just Wilder's pathetic attempt to goad Joshua into signing a contract on his terms. Ain't gonna happen.
    I think this is one of the many reasons why this fight wouldn't happen. You can't have two A-sides. No one wants to compromise from either side. Usually the market would decide but this one seems a bit different.

If the UK guy was the B-side and act the way Wilder is acting then i would criticise the UK guy, i personally can't criticise Joshua, he has fought better opposition and in a short period of time, he makes the bigger paydays on his own too.

So when people like Lewis make comments on things they have no clue about, then it makes him look jealous.

Comment

All this angst.... and the fight will happen. Unless Joshua is fine with walking away and retiring early, it will happen. While Joshua does not need Wilder for cash, he does need him to cement his career. I do think the Parker fight along with the Klitschko & Whyte wins all add up to a better overall career to this point than Wilder. Povetkin adds another good fight, which Joshua should win but is a legit challenge. But without Wilder, Joshua cannot say he fought everyone in his era (I would love to see Ortiz/Joshua too). Wilder needs Joshua for both the cash and to build a legacy. I hold the Ortiz win higher than most do as I think it is the best single win on either of their resumes. While Stiverne #1 was legit, I just don't love anyone else on Wilder's byline. And I am sorry: Fury is an out of shape joke, and Wilder will dust him. Without Joshua, Wilder can't show a unification or a real huge event fight on his career path. This fight is going to happen. April sounds fine. Wilder will probably get more than he would have if it had happened earlier. It will be huge. Both men will be better for it, win or lose.

But, oh the whining and accusations between now and making the fight. It will be great theater.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
        Wilder is seriously deluded. Biggest hypocrite ever saying AJ doesn't take risks or fight tough opposition and champions should fight the best.

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
        Wilder is seriously starting to sound like the dumbest dude in boxing. You can't turn everything around and have everybody believe it. 40 fights, 1 decent name on his record. If anybody is scamming people in fights, it's Wilder.

I'm so sick and tired of Wilder's bluster and bombast. The bottom line is he doesn't want to risk his title in the U.K, where he might get on the wrong side of a decision.

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
        Unless u lower your demands your not getting the fight. U need Joshua more than he needs you. Keep on crying.

Originally posted by Akutalee View Post
        Idiot continue fighting your uber driver why Aj is making more money... if you’re sure about knocking Joshua out sign the ****n contract you fraud

Originally posted by DanHouser View Post
        Wilder should be embarrassed that he knocked out Audley Harrison in his 28th fight & ducked Wlad & Jennings.

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Once again this fool has a contract and is refusing to fight yet lies to blame other people spinning sht

GTFOH b1tches

it is clearly obvious who avoided that fight, and you muppets know it lol

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          AJ has never faced a top 3 or 4 opponent ever. Wilder has twice.

AJ is a great fighter. I have him ranked #1 in the world. But Hearn has been careful to keep him away from the absolute best guys.

tact, manners, and facts.....

dayumm..... I forgot to do all that looooool

good post, again

Comment

Ethnicity, Nationality, popularity, salary, promotional team, boxing style, personal life, even the split is debated by the majority of you wierdos! Ive watched fights with people from everywhere, not once have I heard any of those topics.

All arguments, nobody blaming both & "Just" demanding they fight. Thats sad and pathetic for our sport.
            I dont blame the fighters or promoters for this. Its the fans!

Comment

By the same token, and understandably AJ probably doesn't want to travel to Vegas, I suspect not because he's worried about home cooking, but it makes more sense and dollars to fight in front of 90,000 fans instead of 15,000.

One of them has to travel, and I say the onus is on Wilder. AJ pulls in the crowds and holds 4 out of the 5 belts.

All this crap about fear is just Wilder's pathetic attempt to goad Joshua into signing a contract on his terms. Ain't gonna happen.
              Hearn already said the fight makes more in Vegas. Get a clue

Comment

If anyone should be embarrassed, is this mental patient.

Comment

AJ is a great fighter. I have him ranked #1 in the world. But Hearn has been careful to keep him away from the absolute best guys.

The WBC is corrupt. Stiverne is not and never will be a top heavyweight.

How can you have AJ ranked number 1 but then in the next breath say he has never been near the 'top guys'?!

Here's the *****ing low down:

Wilder needs to suck it up and accept that he be brings very little to the table except that belt. Willing to fight Fury for a couple of million but turn down the AJ fight? - We all know exactly why that is!

Even if he lost he'd still have respect and become a PPV fighter, British fans aren't as fickle and will respect of people who come to fight: Parker, Brook, Khan Whyte, hell even Kessler back in the day... His exposure would become massive and if he fought in the UK he'd make more money as Brits love their boxing and it's not even the most popular sport here.

AJ/Hearn need to just ease up on that flat fee **** and offer him a % on the purse & PPV revenue.

Comment

I like Wilder but this was a dumb interview. Two mins I’ll never get back.

Comment

Stiverne was top 4 but Wlad Klitschko wasn't

Comment

Working...
                      X