No announcement yet.

The Meg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Any of you looking forward to this killer shark thriller with Jason statham?
    Seems like only one level up from these low budge giant shark vs monster alligator films.

No evidence that the Megalodon, was a great white type of shark or it was that big. They just found some big teeth and and if it was a great white's tooth it would be that big

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Seems like only one level up from these low budge giant shark vs monster alligator films.

No evidence that the Megalodon, was a great white type of shark or it was that big. They just found some big teeth and and if it was a great white's tooth it would be that big
      Smoke some weed and lose yourself.. get immersed in it. i cant wait till thursday.

I got this ounce of fire 🔥

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        You accidentally said "jaws" when you meant "sharknado"
        I tried watching that ^^^ once and I almost hung myself with my sheets so I turned it off probably the worst shark movies ever

Comment

Im a sucker for the shark movies. Nothing can top Jaws but check out 47 meters down. Watch it high i was blown away.
          I watched it and it's not bad

Comment

No, it isn’t a Statham type movie, he should be kicking ass and doing his karate ****. Not running away from a shark.

Comment

I'd prefer to watch glenn jacobs (kane) playing the role ahead of statham. He'd get the meg and chokeslam it into a volcano or something.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                I tried watching that ^^^ once and I almost hung myself with my sheets so I turned it off probably the worst shark movies ever
                Dude at work would talk about those movies, I just can't bring myself up to watching them.

Comment

Not me; I couldn't care less.

Comment

I saw it today and let’s just say that it’s more watchable than Jurassic world 2.. it is tolerable at best.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      LL Cool J’s Deep Blue Sea was good.
                      Last edited by Lords; 08-13-2018, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X