OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    The Ohio Trump Rally is starting soon.
    If it weren't for President Donald Trump, no one would be talking about Ohio's 12th congressional district.

That's because the Aug. 7 special election in this central Ohio district, to replace former GOP Rep. Pat Tiberi, shouldn't be competitive.

Registered Republicans outnumber Democrats 2-to-1 in the district, which includes Columbus' northern suburbs and rural surrounding counties. Voters gave Tiberi double-digit victories for years and elected Trump by 11 percentage points in 2016.

But for the first time in decades, the congressional district is considered a toss-up, in large part because of Trump

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-up/880339002/

Trump is so popular, that a district where there are almost twice as many Republicans as there are Democrats is practically tied. If it wasn't for Trump, there would not be a need for any rally, as it would be a sure-fire win for the Republican. Only Treasonous Trump could make it this close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      He knows it’s a no win situation for him as virtually everyone loves great sportsmen who are decent human beings

Trump vs LeBron is a mismatch in the world of public opinion
      He endorsed Hillary and President Trump decimated her in Ohio.

Melania wants to visit Lebron's new school so Lebron is in a tough spot if he rejects her. She will most definitely talk to Lebron about a sit down with the president.

President Trump called Kim Jong Un Rocket Man and they still had a summit.

Comment

He endorsed Hillary and President Trump decimated her in Ohio.

Melania wants to visit Lebron's new school so Lebron is in a tough spot if he rejects her. She will most definitely talk to Lebron about a sit down with the president.

President Trump called Kim Jong Un Rocket Man and they still had a summit.
        The chances of LeBron agreeing to meet Trump are virtually zero so I can’t imagine him giving Melania a photo op.

As for Kim, he played Trump as everyone predicted

Comment

• Trump cannot stop humiliating himself. And MJ sided with Lebron in this btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Trump cannot stop humiliating himself. And MJ sided with Lebron in this btw.
            I'm so relieved that kev is a liberal. I would have had to question my beliefs if this legendary forum ****** agreed with me on anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Trump cannot stop humiliating himself. And MJ sided with Lebron in this btw.
              And you got idiots like Tariq Nasheed on your side saying garbage like this

[IMG]
              [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                More name calling. So mature.

All of Trump's appointee's, all of his people in National Intelligence just had a press conference saying Russia interfered in the last election and are doing so again. And that Russia can hack into our utilities and shut down huge parts of our power grid.

But, yea, you're probably right, Russia can't do any of that. I place my trust in Street Cleaner and not any of Trump's people in National Intelligence.
                I didn't name call you, I said STFU and you simply can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                  I'm so relieved that kev is a liberal. I would have had to question my beliefs if this legendary forum ****** agreed with me on anything.
                  I'm not a liberal. I don't vote for anybody.

Never have, never cared to.

Presidents are puppets.

Trump is stupid, this is mostly agreed upon by the whole world.

You are a flaming troll who is worth nobodies time.

Trump says dumbass ***** non stop, he is an elected troll, elected by other trolls, nothing else to it.

Lastly, your life probably sucks. Idk for sure, just a hunch. You come off as someone who's life sucks.

Comment

And you got idiots like Tariq Nasheed on your side saying garbage like this

[IMG]
                    [/IMG]
                    What is my "side"?

Who is Tariq Nasheed?

You politically obsessed people sound like idiots at all times, talking about sides, and liberal, and conservative. Go make money and be your own president.

Comment

• President Donald Trump's comments and tweets over the weekend attacking athletes for expressing their views during the national anthem drew a wide range of response from sports figures.

Charlotte Hornets owner and one of the NBA's all-time greats Michael Jordan weighed in, issuing a statement to the Charlotte Observer.

“One of the fundamental rights this country is founded on was freedom of speech, and we have a long tradition of nonviolent, peaceful protest. Those who exercise the right to peacefully express themselves should not be demonized or ostracized," Jordan said. “At a time of increasing divisiveness and hate in this country, we should be looking for ways to work together and support each other and not create more division.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ize/700891001/

That was actually back in September of last year. This is about today:

Donald Trump likes Mike.
                      Mike prefers The King.
                      A day after the president attacked LeBron James' intelligence in a late-night tweet, Michael Jordan released a statement supporting his fellow basketball great.

"I support LJ," Jordan said in a statement released Saturday by his publicist. "He's doing an amazing job for his community."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...804-story.html

Melanie, Lebron, and Jordan on one side. Trump on the other. All of which started because Lebron said Trump tries to use sports to divide Americans. And Trump responded with a tweet trying to use sports to divide Americans.

In the immortal words of Alanis Morrissette: "Isn't it ironic, don't you think?"

Comment

Working...
                      X