Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: It's My Career, It's Not Determined By What People Want

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ just took a piss on all his fans faces and they're still licking it clean. bunch of nasty slimy Brits.

Comment

Career is determind by what he does on record in the ring. So far the record shows he has fought better opposition than Wilder, has defended his titles 7 times while remaining undefeated and is the current unified world HW boxing champion. Thats his record and his career so far, these are also facts unfortunately for the Wilder fan base.
      Seems to me the choices AJ has made do infact correlates with his recent comments.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        I tried to find the full interview transcript online but had no luck. Definitely seems like some frustration has set in. I don't think either man is afraid of the order and I also think the fight is pretty close to 50/50 with a slight edge to Wilder at this very moment.

Wilder has more to gain to fight right now than AJ does. He would get a payday far exceeding anything he's got before and stands a very good shot of winning. I think AJ is still developing as a fighter and has things to learn. For Hearn it makes sense to delay the fight; earn a few more big paydays against the likes of Povetkin and Big Baby and allow his fighter to get more seasoned before throwing him in against Deontay. Same thing happened with Canelo and GGG, Canelo wanted to wait and let GGG get older with more mileage. It may not be what the fans want but it may make sense to the fighters who have the leverage to do it. Oh well.
        That's not true. The talk began & Nelo was not even a middleweight (160) after that year of talking about making that match Oscar offered lil g 10million but lil g declined....another year later we get the fight.

Comment

Joshua admits he doesnt want to face Wilder now

AJ also admits he thinks he'd earn a lot of money for the fight but lose in the ring

Hearn must be doing overtime trying to spin this 😂😂

Hearniacs must be out in force too 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            AJ just took a piss on all his fans faces and they're still licking it clean. bunch of nasty slimy Brits.
            Just like Floyd did all the time and his fk boys on here gargled it and spit it out only to lick it up again and swallow it lmao
            Sh it I’ve been watching too much ****

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              He sounded like a smarter Mayweather.... which isnt saying much.
              Stop trying to throw shade at T.B.E.

Comment

Originally posted by zok310 View Post
                Career is determind by what he does on record in the ring. So far the record shows he has fought better opposition than Wilder, has defended his titles 7 times while remaining undefeated and is the current unified world HW boxing champion. Thats his record and his career so far, these are also facts unfortunately for the Wilder fan base.
                Seems to me the choices AJ has made do infact correlates with his recent comments.
                Luis Ortiz is probably better than all the opponents Aj fought.Maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Just like Floyd did all the time and his fk boys on here gargled it and spit it out only to lick it up again and swallow it lmao
                  Sh it I’ve been watching too much ****
                  T.B.E. has you so hurt that you TRYING to compare him to Aj….smh

Comment

Lol this is your king?

Comment

Pathetic. AJ and Eddie can't even keep their story straight. In addition to all the other examples in this thread ($50M vs. I'll go for the most money; in UK for the fans vs. not for the fans; I didn't want the Povetkin fight; the Povetkin fight is my choice)

Eddie - I present the options, AJ makes the decision.
                      Eddie two days later - I'm not going to let him fight Wilder with an 8-week camp.

Comment

Working...
                      X