Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: GGG Won't Be Unified Champ; Saunders Won't Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be funny to see Canelo give golovkin the finger and fight Saunders instead and leave golovkin to be forced to fight charlo, Andrade, etc...

Comment

dont be naive, Sanchez is just provoking BJ Saunders to respond, he's waiting from BJS saying "yes, i'm ready to fight GGG on your terms"

Comment

Look Out

Hey man, Don't count out Murray....He can box...

He has a decent chance.... He beat the German & got robbed twice...At title shots...

Saunders has no power to fear....So Think its not going to be a walk in the park for Saunders..

Comment

This makes total sense. I don't get why people aren't believing this. Maybe the whole " Saunders doesn't want to fight Gennady" was a bit much.

But it's very much reasonable to believe that if Saunders expects $7m fighting Jacobs, then he will certainly demand more for a Gennady fight. Regardless of where that fight takes place, that type of money just doesn't exist. Not in Vegas, not in NY, not in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post
            This makes total sense. I don't get why people aren't believing this. Maybe the whole " Saunders doesn't want to fight Gennady" was a bit much.

But it's very much reasonable to believe that if Saunders expects $7m fighting Jacobs, then he will certainly demand more for a Gennady fight. Regardless of where that fight takes place, that type of money just doesn't exist. Not in Vegas, not in NY, not in the UK.
            in what world does bjs think theres 7 mil for him in a jacobs fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Street15 View Post

He should ask for more money. He has a belt and they claim they want to unify. It's not BJS fault that GGG can't draw flies to ****. If he is the big star he claims he is then HBO shouldn't have a problem putting up the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                don't think there's any truth to that otherwise Eddie Hearn will have been straight onto IFL TV telling everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  That's the point I'm making.

That money doesn't exist for a Jacobs fight. And it won't exist for a Gennady fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BDG View Post
                    He should ask for more money. He has a belt and they claim they want to unify. It's not BJS fault that GGG can't draw flies to ****. If he is the big star he claims he is then HBO shouldn't have a problem putting up the money.
                    Huh?

1. When has GGG claimed he was such a big star that he was able to garner enough money to pay an opponent $10 million?

2. It indeed is Saunders' fault for asking so much for a Jacobs fight. That type of money just doesn't exist.

3. You're working off false notions. If the money isn't there, where do they expect the money to come from? It just isn't reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
                      Of course Saunders may go to 168 to fight the winner of Groves vs Callum Smith, that is probably what he will do, he would have a chance at a win against his fellow Brits.
                      He's been saying Degale for some time now, but I get your point. This is the exact same path that Eubank took, much easier there. He won a title but really was short lived.

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Do you really believe BJS doesn’t want to fight GGG?
                      He wants the money for sure, not sure he really wants the tough challenge. Notice his last 4 fights have been against GGG has beens. Not like he's been improving his resume by much.

Originally posted by Satir View Post
                      dont be naive, Sanchez is just provoking BJ Saunders to respond, he's waiting from BJS saying "yes, i'm ready to fight GGG on your terms"
                      Ding, Ding! Someone can read between the lines!

Comment

Working...
                      X