Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: Canelo is Jealous of Me - Because of Who My Father Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a stupid comment by JR. He's been doing a lot of talking. Canelo is going to punish him for 12 rounds. I hope JR retires after this. All he ever did was trash his fathers name in the sport. Lazy ass waste of talent.

Comment

I get the feeling that Junior is going to surprise a whole lot of folks. He's always had one truly great fight in him and if THAT guy shows up it's going to be quite a night.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
        What a stupid comment by JR. He's been doing a lot of talking. Canelo is going to punish him for 12 rounds. I hope JR retires after this. All he ever did was trash his fathers name in the sport. Lazy ass waste of talent.
        Yeah I mean I don't get the point of saying anything at all if you're just gonna sound like a 13yr old boy???

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
          I get the feeling that Junior is going to surprise a whole lot of folks. He's always had one truly great fight in him and if THAT guy shows up it's going to be quite a night.
          ummm based on what?

Comment

I made it a point to re-watch a bunch of Jr.'s fights on YouTube. I failed to see the "talent" He plods forward head down to push his opponent back swinging wide punches. His second move is to plod forward head down to push his opponent back swinging wide punches to the body then the head. His best move is to plod forward head down to push his opponent back swinging wide punches to the body then the head. Well, you get the idea.

Comment

Sure Chavez has benefitted from having the Chavez name just as Canelo has benefitted from being a red headed Mexican. Both have been treated with favoritism and both were given titles by the wbc that they didn't deserve at the time. With that being said, at least Canelo doesn't seem to half ass his training and comes prepared to fight unlike what Chavez has done since he fought Sergio Martinez.

Comment

I'm not so sure that the feeling is jealousy of Chavez, JR. It's probably more like tremendous disappointment that the son of the greatest Mexican fighter of all time, turned out to be such a worthless, steaming pile of caca.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  Sure Chavez has benefitted from having the Chavez name just as Canelo has benefitted from being a red headed Mexican. Both have been treated with favoritism and both were given titles by the wbc that they didn't deserve at the time. With that being said, at least Canelo doesn't seem to half ass his training and comes prepared to fight unlike what Chavez has done since he fought Sergio Martinez.
                  What title was he given dumbass?your the same idiot who calls gigi unified champ when hes yet to beat a single actual champ who @ least defended their vacant belt,triple chump was gifted literally every single one of his belts,oh almost forgot he stole 2 of them. This is the same coward who takes ages to negotiate with bums 4 small amounts while forcing 10 day deadline vs canelo,now this lil gspot is begging canelo to fight him while saying hes nothing & doesnt need him,this lil vagggina went on tv saying the 15 million offer is not enough but still crying he wants to fight,this puss wants a gift not a fight. Theres a reason gstring STILL is not lineal champ,he robved a paper champ canelo beat the lineal champ aka true champ.
                  Last edited by kushking; 04-18-2017, 03:11 PM.

Comment

This is pretty weak smack talk by Jr. Someone needs to write him better material. He's basically showing that he really is a "Junior" as the Mexicans say.

He needs to double up on the "Canelo is ducking GGG" smacktalk - effective because its true.

Here's some good smack-talk for Jr.: "Canelo said "No mamadas" last Cinco de Mayo. Well, Canelo has been giving out mamadas for a whole year!! Running from Mexican Style"

That's great smack talk, although its self-deprecating, because it recognizes that fighting a diminished fighter like Jr. is the equivalent of a mamada.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      What title was he given dumbass?
                      Canelo won the WBC Super WW title against Matthew freaking Hatton...And his first defense was against Ryan Rhodes. Two dudes we never heard of again.

Yeah, the WBC gave him his first title.

Now, Canelo has proven himself to be a true champ since then (although he's vacated MW imo).

But the WBC wrapped up Canelo's first title up for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X