Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB POLL: What will end up being the tougher fight for Floyd Berto or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Its been more than 3 months. So there obvious is going to be improvements to the wound and flexibility. It does not mean that he will be fighting in August 2015. Right?

On the other hand, when Floyd fought Castillo, he said that he had a "messed up rotator cuff" and even said it was torn. Reports and his fans have said that he even got surgery for that.

The Castillo 1 fight happened on April 20, 2002. You know that they were initially trying to get the rematch done on August 10, 2002? So Manny can do a few things, yes but he has no scheduled fights coming up. Floyd was ready to fight again after the same time frame!!!

....... but you Floyd fans are going to conspicuously avoid what I said.

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    So......Salt water and prayer "rehab"....What are your thoughts on it?
    Sheez, you went and done exactly what I said you would.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Berto will come forward and give his all and i think Floyd will meet him halfway and we will get a damn good fight.
      Meet him half way? Why do you think Floyd cherry picked Berto? Its because Berto can be hit easily. He has no defense.
      So Floyd will have a field day pot shotting and throwing his famous "touch" jabs then going for the ......... HUG!

Floyd fans forget what their hero says "Health comes first".

Comment

• they're both crap

manny was washed up/ruined and so is berto who was never good to begin with

TBE, amazing historical run of leftovers catchweights and 1 robbery good measure

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Meet him half way? Why do you think Floyd cherry picked Berto? Its because Berto can be hit easily. He has no defense.
          So Floyd will have a field day pot shotting and throwing his famous "touch" jabs then going for the ......... HUG!

Floyd fans forget what their hero says "Health comes first".

to bad Pac likes to hug him back instead of fighting him on the inside it takes 2 to form a hug

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            to bad Pac likes to hug him back instead of fighting him on the inside it takes 2 to form a hug
            I see you are still vacationing or on some kind of trip. It must be a helluva ride. Your imagination can let you see whatever you want it to see. Just release it and it will be all good. Good luck!

Comment

• No contest. Berto, comes to fight every time....no excuses. I can't remember the last time Floyd had an opponent that did so little as Pacman.

Comment

• Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
                No contest. Berto, comes to fight every time....no excuses. I can't remember the last time Floyd had an opponent that did so little as Pacman.
                I agree 100%.

Make sure you and everyone else please vote.

Comment

• The people have spoken.

Comment

Working...
                  X