Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greater trilogy- EM vs. MAB or Marquez vs. Vazquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greater trilogy- EM vs. MAB or Marquez vs. Vazquez?

Which one ya'll picking?
    EM - MAB
    64.71%
    Vazquez - Marquez
    35.29%

Marquez-Vazquez was not a trilogy.

Comment

JMM vs Pac, if Pac cuts the bullshit and either fights Floyd or gives JMM another shot. This is what we fans want!! I thought Pac fought for the fans? Well this is what we want dammit!! If they don't want non of Floyd, the whole world knows JMM wants a Pac fight, so cut the bullshit and fucking fight a meaningful fight!! Both of their fights have been classics, full of drama, and had us wondering, biting our nails waiting to see which of the 2 was getting the nod...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        JMM vs Pac, if Pac cuts the bullshit and either fights Floyd or gives JMM another shot. This is what we fans want!! I thought Pac fought for the fans? Well this is what we want dammit!! If they don't want non of Floyd, the whole world knows JMM wants a Pac fight, so cut the bullshit and fucking fight a meaningful fight!! Both of their fights have been classics, full of drama, and had us wondering, biting our nails waiting to see which of the 2 was getting the nod...
        Get the **** out of my thread with this ****ing bull**** and stick to the topic ****ing ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
          Get the **** out of my thread with this ****ing bull**** and stick to the topic ****ing ****.

Comment

Bumpppppppp

Comment

I like to pretend the 4th fight between Marquez and Vazquez never existed.

Up to that point, it probably was the best trilogy I've seen. All three fights were excellent, and you can't get much more dramatic than the end of the third bout. Scoring a KD in the waning seconds of the fight and then winning by one point.

Comment

If we're not counting the fourth fight between Izzy and Rafa, then I'd choose Izzy-Rafa.

All three were great fights. I actually think the second fight is a bit underrated, it's overshadowed by the third but it had a crappy ending IMO.

Comment

IŽd pick Izzie-Rafa had the fourth fight never happened. But it tainted the trilogy in my opinion.

Comment

Barrera's my favorite of the four, but the Vazquez-Marquez trilogy was the most entertaining, each successive fight was better than the last (fourth doesn't count, was just a sad spectacle).

Comment

Working...
                    X