• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Man shamed for female gym goer exposed b- hole

What would you, fellas?

1.Would you just enjoy the view?

2.Tell another female to notify her?

3. Or, would be a good samaritan with dire consequences like this bloke and point it out to her?

BUM DEAL Bloke labelled a ‘pervert’ after pointing out female gym-goer’s leggings are see-through – sparking fierce debate online

Josie Griffiths
    2 Nov 2019, 18:54Updated: 2 Nov 2019, 18:55

A MARRIED man has revealed his horror after innocently trying to help a woman out - but being labelled a "pervert" for his efforts.

Posting on Reddit, the bloke said he felt compelled to speak up when he saw a stranger squatting in the gym and realised her leggings were "completely see through".

A bloke has split opinion after telling a woman her leggings are see-through in the gym

A bloke has split opinion after telling a woman her leggings are see-through in the gymCredit: Getty - Contributor

"I can pretty much see her butthole," he said. "Plain as day, anyone on my side of the racks can see through her pants."

The anonymous lad added: "No idea why I cared (am married and completely uninterested) but I go into helpful mode.

"I pull my headphones out and turn around quietly enough that only the two of us can hear say this:

"'Hey this is super creepy, but I’d feel creepier if I didn’t say something. When you squat, your pants stretch and go completely see through on your a**.'

"Again I thought I was being helpful and that she’d want to know, but wholly s*** did she not see it that way.

"This girl practically screams 'You f***ing pervert! Stop staring at my a**!'"

The baffled bloke was left red-faced and says half the gym was staring at him afterwards.

He added: "I go back to my workout and suffer the angry looks for another 20min and go home."

This girl practically screams 'You f***ing pervert! Stop staring at my a**!'

Confused Redditor
    His wife wasn't very sympathetic to his plight either.

The bloke added: "I tell my wife about it who laughs and says I was totally an a**hole for saying that and she’d be p***ed and super embarrassed if someone did that to her."

And the issue has divided opinion, with no-one able to agree about the proper etiquette.

One woman said: "I'd be embarrassed but I'd graciously take the heads up and get the f*** out of there...or at least stop squatting."

While a second wrote: "I’d be embarrassed but grateful.

"Her reaction made me think she was intentionally showing her assets and wanted people to look, but got embarrassed and defensive when he pointed it out as if she should stop."

A third woman commented: "I would love to know but I'd prefer to be told by a girl".

One lad said he sympathised, but would have kept quiet in the same situation. He wrote: "Cheap yoga pants are no joke, ladies...

"I see this far too often at my gym and I never say anything out of fear of what happened to OP (original poster)."

But another bloke said he would have done the same thing.

1 / 1
    He commented: "if i tell someone their zipper is undone its not because i was staring at it, its because i eyed them up and down and spotted it.

"If op was a perv why would he try help the girl cover up?"

I suppose you could find another woman and tell her to tell
    that woman to liven herself up and not work show off her anus to the world.

Comment

I wouldn't say a word. Most of these women know what they are wearing and why they are wearing it. Attention whores.

Comment

I would sit there and enjoy her bunghole

Comment

I would of yelled back at her "stop dressing like a whore in the gym" and went about my workout

Comment

Just to avoid all these unpleasant encounters I don't go to a gym.

Comment

I'd just stare the whole time then go home and pound off to a muscle babe video

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                I'd just stare the whole time then go home and pound off to a muscle babe video
                Pretty much this ^^ just replace muscle babes with post op trans lady with glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  I wouldn't say a word. Most of these women know what they are wearing and why they are wearing it. Attention whores.
                  This^^^^ As much as women look at themselves both before they leave home and while they're in front of mirrors at the gym, she likely knew exactly how her ass looked in those pants. She just got embarrassed & made a scene because the dude who pointed it out to her wasn't whom she wanted to attract. I bet she didn't leave after dude told her, either.

Comment

Its not like he strolled over with his schlong out saying alright babes i can see your bunghole want me to fill it?

Comment

Working...
                    X