Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does skull size matter in a fight?! how important is head size?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    It's plainly odvious that if you have a 12 Yr old sized head then Yes it will definitely be easier to knock your silly ass out.
    Grow some balls and stop whinging like a chick about your body.
    Do something about it if your that concerned. Lift weights and build your body up to become a man.
    It all starts in the way you think though so snap out of your pitty me outlook.
    how will lifting weights make my skull bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by insecure View Post
      how will lifting weights make my skull bigger?
      I'm not sure if anything can make your tiny pin head bigger but you can make ya body bigger then people can laugh and say look at that dudes head compared to his body.
      Atm it's just look at that fuken waste of a man.
      Thank god I don't look like him. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Alexkid too obvious with the alts

Ban hammer is coming AlexKid.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          I'm not sure if anything can make your tiny pin head bigger but you can make ya body bigger then people can laugh and say look at that dudes head compared to his body.
          Atm it's just look at that fuken waste of a man.
          Thank god I don't look like him. Lol.
          you'd slit your throat if u lived 1 day in my shoes, u weak soft bįtch

there is not a single human on Earth that has it worse than me. I am living hell on earth

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Ban hammer is coming AlexKid.
            I don't have any alts

like I said, this is my 1st account here

stop assuming stuff that couldn't be further from the truth

Comment

my head size is similar to this and I'm not even joking..

how bad is it?!

Comment

Originally posted by insecure View Post
                you'd slit your throat if u lived 1 day in my shoes, u weak soft bįtch

there is not a single human on Earth that has it worse than me. I am living hell on earth
                ROFL. Whatever you say pinhead MUFA FUKA.

Comment

The ball end of a sword's handle was used to bop helmeted opponents to ring their helmet like a bell. Causing at minimal nausea and at best death.

When fencing with fists became a thing it was still an employed tactic. One would still look for frequency KOs.

Since gloves it's been a dead art. One could assume some of the KOs caused were due to frequency, but mostly, the wave itself seems the obvious choice for modern KOs.

I don't think your worries are legitimate. Skull shape and size would change the average frequency needed for a harmonic wave, but, I seriously doubt it makes it more in-line with the average fist being the bell ringer.

It is an incredibly interesting aspect of knockouts almost no one ever speaks to, but, almost no one ever speaks to it because almost no one in gloved history has suffered it.

As far as normal punching power vs a smaller head...you're crazy man, a small sphere is like the strongest shape known to the universe.

Comment

Working...
                  X