Paulie embarrassed the sport of boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
    Paulie prob did win but he fought scared
    The main issue with Bauldie is he doesn't fight like he talks.

Why do people let him off the hook so many times ?

Lobov's mother would have beaten his ass too.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Not convinced, if this sport continues then I think it will be boxer-punchers who will rule it. Paulie is a boxer-mover.
      Paulie is an ex-world champion boxer. Artem is a a BELOW average MMA fighter. Put any ex-MMA world champ or hell even an average MMA fighter in there and he would of been beaten unconscious in the clinch.
      Last edited by Phillyy215; 06-22-2019, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillyy215 View Post
        Paulie is an ex-world champion boxer. Artem is a a BELOW average MMA fighter. Put any ex-MMA world or hell even an average MMA fighter in there and he would of been beaten unconscious in the clinch.
        TBF, feather fists is the lowest example of an ex champ

Comment

It's not that serious paulie just hustled his way into high 6 or 7 figure payday

Comment

Originally posted by Phillyy215 View Post
            Paulie is an ex-world champion boxer. Artem is a a BELOW average MMA fighter. Put any ex-MMA world or hell even an average MMA fighter in there and he would of been beaten unconscious in the clinch.
            I think if you put a boxer who can punch in there, you're going to see a lot of iced opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Manny just posted on his IG about the fight lol. I think its a little jab for all the bs Paulie been talking

Saw that too. I also heard laughs

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                I think if you put a boxer who can punch in there, you're going to see a lot of iced opponents.
                1 punch knockout artists could fare well but if they can't get that fast KO they're ****ed

Comment

Paulie embarrasses himself again.

No more ******* for you Paulie. You suck

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    It's not that serious paulie just hustled his way into high 6 or 7 figure payday
                    Never ceases to amaze me how many people are easily conned

A Paulie ''fight'' should never be a pay event. He's not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Never ceases to amaze me how many people are easily conned

A Paulie ''fight'' should never be a pay event. He's not worth it.
                      It’s not even worth the time it took to watch over sleeping.

Comment

Working...
                      X