Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does GGG only have one more major fight left in him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No guarantees with Alvarez except that he's guaranteed not to fight Golovkin.
    There were no worthwhile opponents for the diva in Sept.
    So now he's negotiating to fight Deveryanchenko in Oct or Nov. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
      Andrade would make GGG look like a silly idiot. GGG doesn't want that fight.
      Now I know GGG would beat him. I have read a few of your predictions and you are always wrong, You picked Rolls to KO GGG. Thurman to end Pac's career with a brutal KO. Schwartz to KO Fury in the first round etc. Vanes knocked Andrade on his ass and held him to a split decision. That's the great Andrade.

Comment

Ggg doesn't have any options besides Andrade if Mungia fights Vargas and Canelo fights Derevyanchenko .

Callum Smith at 168 would be good also but besides that who TF can he fight?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
          Reggie you kray kray
          boliodogs
          Quit saying my name ass hole. I don't want to be associated with such a weird fuced up fool as yourself. Kray kray up your ass and that's all she wrote Mayne.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Get real. Canelo is never going to fight GGG even if he had one two or three belts. That go get a belt stuff was just a stall. Besides GGG doesn't take orders from Canelo. GGG won't fight Canelo in Vegas so the fight won't ever happen. GGG should try to win a title for it's own sake because it won't get him a Canelo fight.
            GGG is also the number 1 contender for every sanctioning body right now except IBF. Wouldn't this eventually make him a mandatory for Canelo?

Also I agree, let's say GGG does get boo boo's belt for his own sake and also before Canelo could get it, wouldn't that be a big fook you to Canelo? That way if Canelo didn't want to fight him then he would never be able to unify division.

Comment

I think he's trying to retire. His granite chin is both a gift and a curse. The amount of damage this guy takes is painful to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
                GGG is also the number 1 contender for every sanctioning body right now except IBF. Wouldn't this eventually make him a mandatory for Canelo?

Also I agree, let's say GGG does get boo boo's belt for his own sake and also before Canelo could get it, wouldn't that be a big fook you to Canelo? That way if Canelo didn't want to fight him then he would never be able to unify division.
                Andrade is not a good fight for GGG. And I don't think unifying the division is something Canelo actually cares about. GGG is not the no1 contender with the WBC either, Charlo is.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
                  It's clear all GGG needs to do is take Andrede's belt to guarantee a rematch with Canelo. Both GGG and Andrede are on DAZN. Where is all the presure to make that fight happen if the big payday they are after is just one fight away.

Maybe GGG was damaged after the two bouts with Canelo and doesn't have much left...
                  The idea that two close fights with Canelo took anything out of GGG is a nonsense. He was never even staggered at any time and gave as good as he took and he is the much harder puncher. Lots of viewers think he won both fights. At the very worse he got a draw and and a razor thin split decision loss in Canelo's back yard. Why would going 12 hard rounds with Canelo take any more out of him than it would take out of Canelo? Canelo got hit as much as GGG did and Canelo is not punch proof. Good tough fighters like GGG and Canelo can go 12 hard rounds many times and be as good as ever. Learn boxing because that statement show you know little.

Comment

Probably, but you never know with these old guys.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                      Andrade is not a good fight for GGG. And I don't think unifying the division is something Canelo actually cares about. GGG is not the no1 contender with the WBC either, Charlo is.
                      Alvarez is WBC Franchise Champion.
                      Charlo is WBC World Champion.
                      Golovkin is #1 contender.

Comment

Working...
                      X