Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacobs cheated. Why are y'all praising him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    That sure was him earlier..but i saw a new pic of him and he now looks like this

a fine specimen, weight management at its best.

I need to find chris algieri's number to be my nutritionist

Comment

If GGG would not win (and by KO) he has only himself to blame. It does not matter how much Jacobs rehydrated. He also can't count on fair decision even if he'll beat up Jacobs but lets him see the final belt. Only KO will suffice. We saw what can happen if you fight the home fighter and don't win by KO in the Kovalev fight. Admittedly Jacobs did not remind judges "don't forget, I am the American here" the way Ward did. But who's to say that somebody from Haymon camp didn't do it in private... F**k decisions!

Comment

Lmao..........

Comment

It wasn't really cheating it was more of being misleading
          Cause they were going to fight regardless and he made weight

Comment

Floyd did several times cheating his opponents and it doesn't matter because he's allowed to do so.

Comment

BTW this was a parody of https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=739510

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                This was a blatant case of cheating. When they signed this fight Jacobs agreed to fight for that IBF title. He changes his mind after the weigh in and didn't inform Golovkin.

Golovkin is following the rehydration clause while fatty Jacobs doesn't have a worry in the world.

Jacobs has had problems making weight before. Golovkin is VADA tested 365. Jacobs is allowed to cheat and there's no penalty. He wasn't fined or had to compensate Golovkin.

One guy followed the rehydration rule. The other guy didn't. Jacobs deserves no credit in case he wins.
                Yes, some people have been ignoring this.

Comment

Oh ok this is a parody. For a second.....I assumed you were being your usual hypocritical self.
                  Last edited by SkillspayBills; 05-13-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

I just...the world needed to see this bumped. Laugh a little. Memories

Comment

Working...
                    X