No announcement yet.

Do you still support Andy Ruiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone,

Read below and let it be known how the mentality of how most Mexican fans think. They are bandwagoneers to the core and are only fans while a fighter is winning.
    Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Nope! I'm Mexican and I was a huge Ruiz fan but this fat piece of shet didn't even try to win.
    He partied and let the money and fame get to him. He let himself blow up knowing Damn well the rematch was gonna happen. That's bullshet!
    Im not mad that he lost. I'm mad that the fat fucc didn't even try...
    He wasn't disciplined for the biggest fight of his life. So fucc him!
    He's a disgrace to the Mexican people!
    I knew Ruiz would lose the rematch and this would happen. What a easy to predict shame.

Comment

Nope! I'm Mexican and I was a huge Ruiz fan but this fat piece of shet didn't even try to win.
      He partied and let the money and fame get to him. He let himself blow up knowing Damn well the rematch was gonna happen. That's bullshet!
      Im not mad that he lost. I'm mad that the fat fucc didn't even try...
      He wasn't disciplined for the biggest fight of his life. So fucc him!
      He's a disgrace to the Mexican people!
      you feel the same about mikey too?

Comment

Well your entitled to your own opinion. I'm not saying your wrong but I'm just disappointed in that fat fucc Ruiz!
        He bragged about his Mexican people and his Mexican culture and that he was proud to be the first Mexican heavyweight and then he goes out and pulls this bullshet???
        Like i said I'm not mad that he lost. Im mad that the fuccer wasn't dedicated enough to maintain discipline for the biggest fight of his life!
        He knew the whole country of Mexico was gonna be watching the rematch. He knew the whole boxing world was gonna be watching the rematch so he should of gave it his all! But he didn't. He let himself get overweight and out of shape.
        There's no excuse for that! He was just happy to be collecting a paycheck. That's obvious.
        Yeah your right, hey that sucked how ppl were trying to prop Andy up like he was better than Canelo. No mames he’d have to beat Wilder Fury and Joshua to even come close is what I said

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
          Too late for that. No one is going to give that fat lazy ass anymore chances. He's done.

Mexican fighters stinking up the joint big time lately......
          Who's stinking up the joint?

Better than the blacks (Charla sisters, Crawford etc) who fight complete bums and cry about not getting big fights and want to call themselves #1 at everything.

fuck outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            Who's stinking up the joint?

Better than the blacks (Charla sisters, Crawford etc) who fight complete bums and cry about not getting big fights and want to call themselves #1 at everything.

fuck outta here.
            Did I stutter? I clearly said mexicans have been stinking up the joint big time.

First it was Mikey fist pumping after every single round like he was actually winning, when Spence was beating the living shyt out of him and completely shut him out.

And now you have this fat lazy ass tub of lard who didn't even bother to train.

Oh and lets not forget clenelo stinking up the joint big time when he was completely shut out by Mayweather despite being the much bigger and younger man.

mexicans looking like pu.ssies lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Everyone,

Read below and let it be known how the mentality of how most Mexican fans think. They are bandwagoneers to the core and are only fans while a fighter is winning.

I knew Ruiz would lose the rematch and this would happen. What a easy to predict shame.
              No idiot. I don't support fighters who take obvious dives.

If he would've trained like he was supposed to and got KO'd, I would've still been a fan, but he obviously got paid off by Hearn to get fat and take a dive.

As fragile as AJ is, any top HW is going to KO him.

Ruiz could've KO'd him again. All his hard shots were wobbling AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Everyone,

Are you fuccing stupid??? Can you not comprehend what i wrote??
                Im a fan of a fighter wether he wins, loses, or it's a draw!
                If Ruiz had trained his ass off and committed himself 100 percent to the rematch and still lost then i wouldn't have a problem with that.
                But when he rather party and go on a shopping spree and let himself get out of shape then that's what i don't accept!
                Boxing is a full time job even when a fighter doesn't have a fight scheduled...
                When i fighter doesn't give a full effort that's when i stop supporting them.
                So learn how to read you stupid dumb piece of shet!

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  you feel the same about mikey too?
                  Nope! I'm still a Mikey Garcia fan.
                  He lost cause he was easily outclassed, not for lack of commitment.
                  Big difference!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                    Yeah your right, hey that sucked how ppl were trying to prop Andy up like he was better than Canelo. No mames he’d have to beat Wilder Fury and Joshua to even come close is what I said
                    Yeah only idiots thought Andy was gonna be better than Canelo.
                    Canelo is always in shape and always training. He's committed to boxing and always tries to sharpen his skills.
                    Ruiz isn't on Canelo's level

Comment

Are you fuccing stupid??? Can you not comprehend what i wrote??
                      Im a fan of a fighter wether he wins, loses, or it's a draw!
                      If Ruiz had trained his ass off and committed himself 100 percent to the rematch and still lost then i wouldn't have a problem with that.
                      But when he rather party and go on a shopping spree and let himself get out of shape then that's what i don't accept!
                      Boxing is a full time job even when a fighter doesn't have a fight scheduled...
                      When i fighter doesn't give a full effort that's when i stop supporting them.
                      So learn how to read you stupid dumb piece of shet!

Is this idiot still going at it?

Shut the hell up already and face the facts that mexican fighters are looking like a bunch of punk ass pu.ssies lately with no heart.

You worthless nut stain.

Comment

Working...
                      X